Darkstar roll oscillation in cruise

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Darkstar oscillates in roll while in hypersonic cruise, seems worse at higher altitudes, and is definitely worse when less fuel in the wing tanks. Seems as though the built in stability system is overcompensating and getting into a feedback loop. Oscillation completely stops while turning the aircraft but once you roll wings level and let go of the stick it will start up again. Gives me sea sickness in VR lol :nauseated_face:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Always present when hypersonic and above 100kft

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I don’t see this problem. Can you provide a video?

Strange it’s happening for me and all my friends. I’ll try and get a video.

Flies straight as an arrow for me. My problem is pitch rather (maintaining static altitude), so I wish it had an autopilot.

You don’t have AI auto-rudder assist enabled do you?

Nope, no AI rudder assist.

Here is a video. Apologies for the quality but hopefully it shows it. Its fairly minor but one of those things that once you notice it, is impossible to un-notice.

---------- Post Edit -----------

When I was just flying it for the video, I slowed down to M3.5 and went back to using the standard jet engines and the oscilation was much worse at that speed, at around 80k ft. If you set the starting point to be mid-air it should set you up in a perfect situation to see the problem.

Only me and my MSFS friends seeing this?