DC Designs Concorde invisible passengers

Its no to big a deal but my passengers are invisible after clicking the passengers button on the engineers panel, I can hear them, just can’t see them. Anyone else have that?
Any ideas how to get them to show. I tried deleting and reinstalling but that did not help.
Could it be something to do with my sim settings?

My understanding is that they are not visible on Xbox

I find them invisible even on PC, lol… I thought they don’t have passengers at all at all platforms.

It’s the Marketplace purchase that does not yet have passengers due to Microsoft’s size limit on their compilers. We have some new techniques now though so the next update will probably see them re-introduced on the Marketplace product. Just waiting for SU10 before updating so we can provide any fixes that might require at the same time :+1:

2 Likes

Aha that explains it, thank you. I think in future I will stick with purchasing direct from developer.

1 Like

Maybe developers should not provide “uncomplete” products through marketplace. When I buy such products I need to be sure I receive a finished one.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with developers, and everything to do with Microsoft. Most airplanes typically don’t have passengers at all in flight simulation, so to suggest it is somehow incomplete is inaccurate. There are just some non-essential features missing.

3 Likes

I think the lesson here is not to buy on the marketplace! it’s actually the first time I have used it, I normally always purchase direct from devs. Or though places like Just Flight or Orbx. I know there are other instances of marketplace versions not having all the features you get with non market place purchases.

I bought it directly without going through the microsoft store, yet my passenger is still invisible though…

I know its an obvious thing and I hope you are not insulted but you did click the passenger button on the engineers panel did you, they won’t show unless you do that.

2 Likes

switches in the concorde is the least obvious thing to me, there’s thousands of them all over the place… I guess I missed it or never managed to find it with all the stuff that’s in there.

I guess you didn’t read that pesky manual thing on how to fly it where this is explained.

1 Like

Nah, I just went YOLO, and flew it from point A to point B…

Mr. DEANO1973 with update 10 I have not seen any integration with passengers. You can update us if and when it is introduced in MSFS2020. Thank you

What do you mean by integration with passengers?

Mr. DEANO1973 with update 10 I have not seen any integration with passengers. You can update us if and when it is introduced in MSFS2020. Thank you

Could it be referring to the passengers not appearing when clicking the click spot was was put down to only being a problem with the marketplace version but developer hoped to get it implemented after the SU10 update?
The update wasn’t that long ago so I think we should allow more time.
It’s not that important anyway, sure it would be nice if they were there but would rather more time be given to making more important updates with the systems.
Having said that it would be nice to have an update from the developers to let us know what changes we can look forward to.

Sorry, as developers we are no longer taking part on these forums. Please refer to posts on the main Concorde thread with links to our Discord, Facebook and You Tube channels where we now provide all support for our products. Thanks.