DC Designs F-15

Have a good night!

There might be an issue existing now when you start from a parking spot, cold and dark. After about 10-15 minutes all panels shut off, power is lost to panels. landing gear cant be put down, etc. I have an idea of what the fix potentially would be, but want to see if anyone else experiences this, before code gets changed. This only happens 10-15 min after flying, and when you load into a parking spot, not the runway, as all the systems needed to fly are already on.

Happy to do this, anyone else on board?

1 Like

This happened to me about 15 mins after taking off

1 Like

Thank you, just confirming its not just my machine that it happens on. Will look more into it tomorrow. I believe I know how to correct it. These apron flt files are tricky.

Thanks for checking, really appreciate it. @moxiejeff

1 Like

This actually happened to me yesterday, but it never happened again. However tonight I was cruising at 43,000 AP, ALT, and NAV on when all of a sudden AP stopped working and wouldnā€™t re-engage and plane just slowly plunged into the sea.

1 Like

Ill be looking into AP over the weekend and seeing what I can make of it. Thanks for the info.

Can you PM me your MSFS username?

Ok all, fixed the issue I found above. Loading into a parking spot cold and dark, after start up and airborne, panels would turn off after 10-15 min. Changed the values in the lines I believed to be causing the issue, and problem solved. Currently there are no generator switches working in the base plane, so I had to set the generators to be on from the time you load into the apron. Nothing you will notice, and doesnt effect the start up. CTRL-E still working fine. Did a test flight non stop for 45 min to make sure. Panels on the entire time.

This was only effecting planes starting from a parking spot or ā€œapronā€. No other load ins were effected, runway, mid air spawn in, etc.

Will get fixed in all appropriate files and a patch will be sent out sometime in the next few hours.

1 Like

Only change since 1.01G was changing values on generator line on all models, in the apron.flt files. To fix the problem described above.
No other changes were made.

dcdesigns-aircraft-f15_rev_1.01h.pln (150.4 KB)

Happy flying.

2 Likes

In case you dislike the experimental taxi lights, iā€™m providing two different packages:

Stock lights:

dcdesigns-aircraft-f15_rev_1.01h(stock taxi lights).pln (137.0 KB)

Experimental lights:

dcdesigns-aircraft-f15_rev_1.01h(custom taxi lights).pln (137.0 KB)

Best wishes

3 Likes

Hi DUKE, donā€™t boast about your age. Iā€™m born in 1954.
Someone older here?

1 Like

Hi @CodenameJack447, thanks for the update - now I can cruise along with AP an enjoy the sight seeing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback @HauptmannK.

Iā€™m glad to hear that the Autopilot is working in the right direction and that youā€™re enjoying it. Anyway, If you experience any issues just say so and iā€™ll take a look :slight_smile:

Best wishes!

1 Like

North Wales - pretty, this time of yearā€¦

Picture2 Picture3

4 Likes

Love this bird :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Wow, what a shot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that the default US World Update Niagara Falls or a 3rd party add on? Iā€™m very impressed either way :+1:

Default mate :+1: looks a lot better after the update right!

1 Like

Certainly does :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Looking forward to the UK update (11th Feb, I think).