Decathlon - complete 10 weekly activities

New update, does the ‘discovery flights’ and ‘world updates’ counts towards this achievement or none for this update?

Thanks

3 Likes

I want to know that too… how we can progress with this achievement now?

1 Like

Wondering this also, I have 7 of these activities down and one day hope to finish it up. :grinning:

1 Like

So the achievement used to be 10 weekly activities but if you go to achievements in pilot profile it now says complete 10 spotlight events. Those discovery flight are spotlight events but I don’t see any way to “complete” them. Tried New York, flew around, saw some sights set Kennedy International as destination, landed and nothing. Is there a way to “complete” these discovery flights? If so they should contribute to achievement since the description has now changed but I can’t figure it out. Frustrating because I am 9 prior to the update.

1 Like

If they keep forgetting about this achievement in the next update, it’s going to be super rare achievement!
image0
40/100 for me

In the Xbox game companion and Steam still says “weekly activities” (wich never have been weekly btw) so… can Asobo explain this incoherence and what happened to the achievement?

1 Like

It’s changed in game, I would take that as a pretty good barometer that spotlight events have replaced weekly activities and for whatever reason it hasn’t been communicated elsewhere as yet.

Where can I see these achievements? Lately, I made a belly landing, because the landing gear bugged, and I found out thats an achievement.

In steam are shown in the game page, in your library.
In the store version I guess that they are in the xbox companion app on windows, I am a steam user ^^"

Any update on this yet?

Just curious, thank you kindly.

1 Like

As far as i know. There is no update on it.

I would like Asobo to clarify on what you need to do in order to get that achievement.
Because as it stands. You need to do something that you can’t do, because it’s not in the game.

2 Likes

I’m stuck on 90% also would like to know how too get last 10%

1 Like

Another world update and no new spotlight event. Can someone from Asobo please give an update on what the roadmap for this being obtainable and getting new events is? The radio silence is really frustrating. I get PC gamers don’t care that much, but if you bring a game to console then a large part of that is the achievements and this and the Working for the Weekend achievements are unobtainable without new events.

3 Likes

still no idea as to whats going on with this

1 Like

How hard would it be to just recycle the old events just for now. Xbox players have not seen events.

1 Like

I too would like to see this fixed by Microsoft. Just recycle the old ones or cycle the landing challenges as the weekly focus area.

1 Like