December 15, 2022 Development Update Discussion

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

6 Likes

What is new for the Harrier, F-16 and the Gripen?

Still no new helicopters. :disappointed_relieved:

Why new helis now?

I expect better sim heli characteristics update for first, existing types updates especially B407 and after good results can other helis come in sim.

3 Likes

I expect the good helis come in maybe half a year or so ? It takes time to develop such addons.

No Wilga
No P-40
No 42MG

Disappointing

One week until the Bell 206!

1 Like

I believe there are two Bell 206 on their way. Cowansim and FlyInside. I will wait for the reviews.

i agree lets get the model worked out so that when more heli’s are available they fly gud n stuff

I will probably buy the first one to be released. I have the XP Cowan 206 and I love it.
John

1 Like

I hear good things about Cowan and the 206 was the first thing I flew when my grandfather introduced me to the Sim.

It’s a no-brainer.

I hate to hi-jack this thread ,but I tried to make a new topic but it is greyed out. It won’t allow me to make a new topic. What am I doing wrong? And I am signed in.

I’d still say wait for reviews - Captain Sim was also good back in the days…

1 Like

I hope they had planed to solved logbook issue in the next Sim Update.

1 Like

Think I will wait for the Coweta version to release. I am not impressed with the flyinside texture quality in the cockpit and exterior.

Regular users can’t create threads in the “Official Feedback” category (nor in some others as well).

Try going to Interests > General Discussion. You should see the “New Topic” button enabled there.

Very nice. Gives everyone their vacation breaks until after New Years. :partying_face:

2 Likes

At least they gave heads-up about it so everyone would be aware:

2 Likes

@CplPhokett I found some new releases as well as some content manager updates today on the Marketplace :slight_smile:

There is a marketplace update-but no blog. They will be back next week :wink:

2 Likes