December 21st, 2023 Development Update Blog Discussion

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

6 Likes

We will be skipping next week’s Update due to the holidays. We look forward to seeing you all again when the main Development Update blog returns on January 4, 2023!

I think 2024 :wink:

Merry Christmas everyone!

9 Likes

Nah man. They want to do 2023 over again lol

2 Likes

Ooooh supercarrier pro

1 Like

Where is the actual Development Update? All I see is the Marketplace Update.

1 Like

They made this statement in last week’s update:

Most of the Flight Simulator team is taking time off over the holiday season to spend time with their friends and families. This will be our final full Development Update for the year. There will be a regular Marketplace update next week on December 21 but not the following week on December 28.

Source:

3 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t see that. :+1:

2 Likes

I think this is the first time that the backlog is under 300 pieces. Great work from the marketplace team and I’d like to thank you for all the hard work this year! The trend hopefully continues next year with even more exciting stuff coming, and of course I’m hoping for a smooth transtition to MSFS 2024.

Happy Holidays and fly safe! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

My man, great words.

Backlog will be in the 1000’s after the new year :joy:

When fs2024 comes out, more molders and players will switch to that game

I flew today and reflected how far fight simulation has come in 5 years, 10 years, and 20 years. It’s truly amazing and work and the enjoyment just keeps growing with each flight!

3 Likes

I’ve been playing since 2002. It’s really awesome

no update today ?

1 Like

Dev weekly Updates and Marketplace Updates are typically later in the day on Thursdays. Between 4pm-7pm EST

2 Likes