Default C172 G1000 Autopilot aileron oscillation problem (video included)

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

YES

Brief description of the issue:

Cessna 172/G1000 rocking side to side back and forth when AUTOPILOT is on trying to follow the GPS. I did not test other NAV modes, just GPS.

It is NOT TURBULENCE. Notice in the video how it immediately stops shaking when the autopilot is turned off and shakes again when AP is turned on.

I did a 1-hour flight, and it did this the whole time while on cruise with the AP on. Very frustrating and annoying.

Another way I was able to stabilize it was moving the joystick to the side with AP still on until it stops shaking. But it’s not permanent. After a bit, it starts doing it again.

UPDATE: Someone mentioned it could be the new CFD in the C172. I tested the Cirrus SR22 and Kodiak and they do not have this issue.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

https://youtu.be/SSS_Oq2LKjA

UPDATE: Someone mentioned it could be the controller. I made another uncut video WITHOUT ANY CONTROLLER connected to rule out any controller interference. The issue PERSISTS (11:00): https://youtu.be/PXdpLeoc5qA (details in my reply bellow)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Turn on the autopilot with NAV following the GPS.

Route tested: (SNPU MAPMI UKPAD PUDVA REDAD SBCF) at 8000ft cruise and real life weather.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

RTX 3080 TI, Logitech X56 HOTAS, Windows 11, DirectX 12, 4K, Ultra Settings

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Happening with latest updated version as of Jan 22, 2023.

I saw other people reporting the same issue since April 2022 here, but the issue persists: Cessna 172 Autopilot Shaking

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: