Default navdata or MCDU is corrupted

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

When I’m creating my flight plan directly in the MCDU, sometimes it takes ages to load the route, waypoints or VORs, also when i add some waypoints it says “NOT IN DATABASE” and is supposed to be in the latest AIRAC, also with VORs when i try to add a VOR in my FPLN it doesn’t load into the MCDU, same happens with some SID/STARs/IAP, it loads into the flight plan but some waypoints of the procedure are missing. I don’t know what its causing this but this just started since public release of the SU9 because in the beta everything was running really well like before.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load in to an airport, go to the MCDU, try to create a flight plan, start adding waypoints/VORs you’ll notice how much time it takes to load or some waypoints are missing

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox controller/ mouse and keyboard

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Are developers aware of this? I don’t want to get the Hotfix without this fixed :slightly_frowning_face:

I embedded your video. Saves a click :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Looks like the cause of the issues is the latest AIRAC, even after the patch for SU9 there are some waypoints missing.

1 Like

Chiming in here.

I’m seeing similar issues and posted some findings here:

Yes

Missing waypoints after manually inputting into MCDU /FMS. And or incorrect airac data/Procedures for pattern entry.

Not specifically using the method described in the description, but I have the same issue with missing NAV data

Up until SU9 IFR flight plans created on the world map worked as expected, and allowed selection of an ILS based approach and a runway. Post SU9, IFR flight plans created in the world map are missing waypoints and it’s no longer possible to select an ILS approach to runways at airports that used to work. A good example is CYWG ILS 36Z which has worked since the initial release with an IFR flight plan and no longer does. I’m on XBSX and the version is 1.25.9.0.

1 Like

I’ve had this issue too as well since SU9, and I believe nav data got corrupted for us Xbox users.

I’m missing lots of navaids and VOR. I’ve always liked to enter my flight plan manually from cold and dark state on g1000 nxi aircraft. This always worked in the past.

Now, since there are missing fixes and VOR, airways will not load.

I’ve even had issues with some VOR no longer tuning. For example, Mission Bay MZB 117.8 near San Diego will not tune (didn’t show up on decommissioned list either)

I’ve sometimes been able to add these fixes from the world map, but once in the aircraft, those fixes will be absent from flight plan on the garmin.

1 Like

Yes.

This applies also when planning a flight on the World Map. The flight plan is created but many waypoints don’t get loaded into the FMC of the aircraft. It causes navigation loss, or avionics freeze as additional bugs.

1 Like

Something needs to get fixed here; roll back to SU 8 or give me money back; the game is unplayable. Can’t search for waypoints etc on world map screen, VFR Map is still frozen, the plane doesn’t fly the NAV path, and then the MFD just freezes and you have no idea where to go. PLEASE; do something. This is in the CJ4; while i’m at it then COM1/COM2 needs fixing as well.

I tend to agree with you. Software engineering with something this complicated is hard, but if there was ever a time to revert a patch this is it. SU9 has broken things badly. The missing NAV data is a major frustration, but heck most of the time I can’t even get to a flight because I CTD in the world map.

I didn’t pay 200 to beta test patches for Asobo. If you release an update this bad that breaks the game for this many people, roll it back and figure it out and then release it when you get it fixed. This is absolutely ridiculous and I am starting to wonder if refunds for this game are available.

Similar issue, on XBOX only (PC is fine) my FS ACADEMY - JETLINER package has an issue in lesson 6 where the waypoint TEBLA does not appear for Barcelona 24R ILS Z.

2 Likes

yes

I dont know what they’re doing to brake and make useless the default aircraft, even after the updated AIRAC for some reason I still getting this issue.

(Loading my SID)

(What i get when is loaded in the FPL)

(What i should get: UN418, UN409, UN419 missing. UDGUV is the only one showing in the SID)

Every update the sim is just amazing smh :unamused:

Yes

Simply put, the airac data seems to randomly vanish from the game. SIDs dissapear, and even more importantly, major airports sometimes just do not put approach legs into the plan even when picking specific ILS approaches. These problems are compiled when half the waypoints provided by flight planning sites like SimBrief are missing from the sim.

1 Like

Our team is trying to repro this issue with your specific SID (UN418, UN409, UN419 missing. UDGUV is the only one showing in the SID) - they were able to see all of them. Can you confirm if they are still missing for you in the latest version, and if you can send over further repro steps?

Thanks!

Hello,
On the world map, try to put IFR flightplan:
KTEX DCT ETL DCT DBL DCT KASE

when you try to search waypoint ETL and DBL in order to insert it in flightplan, they are not presents.

A lot of waypoint have disappeared since SU9. Same issues for sid stars and approach.

All IFR is broken.

Hope you will find a solution.

1 Like

They’re now showing, i don’t want to say that is completely fixed but since the latest patch for xbox i don’t have any of this problems again. Thanks

1 Like