Deimos Mig29 Discussion Thread

I have to say the Mig 29 fly’s really nice.
I really like this plane,! My two buddies bought it as well!

Thanks for everything on the Other plane swap.

3 Likes

I’m struggling with the autopilot. What I want to do is basically go up to preset altitude, maintain it and follow automatically the flight plan.
The ´nav mode button seems to work though.
It’s there a tutorial somewhere I can follow ?
Thanks

1 Like

Sorry for delay, i can not reply here because of forum’s rules, i’ll reply to you in pvt! Sorry for that

Hello,
Yes, third parties are not allowed to use the forums for support. Please use DeimoS’s support channels.

Hi, could you kindly direct them to your support channel(s)?

Yes sure, they can contact me on the email that they can find in the product’s page in the marketplace

1 Like

In case you are not aware following SU9 the FPS suffers huge drops everytime a high G manouvre instigates a vortex trail. My FPS drops from the 60s to the teens. The same problem exists in your SU-57(and Asobo’s F/A-18 - see bug report on this forum). Hope you can fix it as unusable at the moment.

I agree on the FPS drops @Spook1234567890 , I saw this as well for the first time today flying this aircraft in the LA area.

@graspee did I miss where this aircraft has documentation? Usually, I see it in the install folder as a PDF. Tried to search their site but may have missed it there too?

Please write to me on my mail, i can not reply here

No documentation at the moment in the plane, but there are many videos from pilot 0083 showing all the features :wink:

You used the old vapour effects on the screenshots in the new livery pack. The new ones look a lot better.

Well… i sent the package with the livery the 28 March and they released it just today, i will in the next update

1 Like

Bought this on xbox series s. It might be a bug but the yoke is not moving in cockpit view. Pedals work still and plane flies.

Just wanted to hop on and say that I am pleased with this add-on. I fly casually and not into complete study level aircraft. I also generally stick to small GA and bush planes. But this plan scratches another itch. I did want to mention though that the only bug i’ve found so far is that the yoke does not move in the interior. This echoes prreich’s message above.

Thanks for reply guys! I’ll fix it in the next update, but first i want to wait for next su in order to fix any other issue should be out!

Again for any bug please write to my personal mail! Thanks so much

I’m enjoying your jet a lot. Can you tell me how to activate the G-force indicator in the chase cam? There’s no way to see how many Gs you’re pulling when flying in the external cam view… The jet breaks before you know it!

Also, how do I enable some kind of flight stability or G limiting system to get it to fly smoothly? It’s too skittish and twitchy. The F-16 e.g. has something called FLCS FBW which when disabled allows it to pull mad Gs.

Does the Mig have a similar system for a more stable flight?

@DeimoS987 Can someone from the Dev team please tell me how to enable the G indicator in external HUD? Impossible to fly without it as the plane just breaks without warning!

All the readouts are there but not G indicator. I can see it when flying the F-16 and Super Hornet but why not this plane? Is it a bug?

You can’t turn the g force indicator on or off, the dev has to code for it and they haven’t. I suggest turning engine and airframe stress off due to the sim handling it badly on many planes.

1 Like

Thank you so much for clarifying. I don’t think engine and structure stress off will resolve it as it will just make the game unrealistic and I’ll have to toggle it on/off every time I want to get into the Mig.

@DeimoS987 I wonder why this hasn’t been hard coded? Very crucial feature given this plane.