!Developers complete your projects!

Guys if you wanna help the community and update an airport please complete your project. Just because you update the terminal with a 3d model and the ILS plus the runways that doesnt mean your are done. You have to update the correct gate numbers and taxiways, you have to test it yourself by flying in and out of the airport using the default ATC. Just because you dont use the default ATC that doesnt mean you dont have to update the gates numbers. I downloaded 4 USA major airports and run into the same problem.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the developers won’t be looking at this post. If you have specific issues with a specific airports. It’s best to contact them directly to their official support forum.

1 Like

I did but i get either no answer or “i will take a look when ill open my project next time, but i am busy right now”. Dont get me wrong , i understand mistakes can happen, in special when the size of the airport its large but not updating any of the gates with the charts its not acceptable. I dont call myself a developer, i only updated airports because i wanna help but the first thing i do i make shure all the flying aspects like rwy, taxiways names and gates are set correctly than the rest.
Not setting the flying aspect correct to sceneries will create confusion to the entire platform, in special for those who are new.

I totally agree with you. The first thing to do is the consistency of the runways, taxiways, parking, service, road markings and ATC frequencies, trying it out with your plane, otherwise you don’t develop but you play.
Hello

It is better to contact the developers directly.

Using the MSFS forum for a public announcement of this type isn’t allowed.

Closing topic.