Development of sim skunk works LOCKHEED TF-FRF-104 G

Glad to hear it!

hello,
we have discovered that for some reason SimMarket is not distributing latest version 1.1, what is downloadable right now is version 1.0.
Already advised SimMarket to correct the issue.
Correct version can be checked opening with a plain editor the file manifest.json in aircraft root directory, it should show:

"package_version": "1.1.0",  
"minimum_game_version": "1.24.5",

apologize for inconvenience

1 Like

Just tried a download from Simmarket. Still distributing the 1.0.0 version. :pensive:

Hello,
now situation at SimMarket seems to be restored, hopefully you can download version 1.1.1
Apologize for inconvenience even if out of our control.
/SSW

3 Likes

I flew onboard this ship in 1991 from KEFD with Jim Robinson at the controls ; a definite awesome experience

1 Like

Hi !
I’ve an issue : when I lauch lady, tobii eye don’t work anymore !
But Left CRL W work fine

hello, please let me know what “tobii eye” is
/SSW
EDIT:
okay discovered what is Tobii Eye tracker.
Next TF version won’t have LadySetup anymore, using kneeboard instead.

3 Likes

caan you say when ? :sweat_smile:

A couple of requests for SSW

1. Can you improve the illumination of the tarmac for landing and taxi lights? (They’re pretty much non-functional from the VC.)
  2. The G meter seems to turn off the instant I touch the ground, and doesn’t register the G forces on touchdown. I’d like to know how smooth my landings are but I can’t judge with the way the meter is working at the moment.
1 Like

just bought the FR and I have the smoke. I don’t have the connie and I cannot find the fsdg-glx_aa folder in the community folder. From what I could sift out of all the conversations, I still see no solution to the smoke coming out of the left wheel well. Also, there was an incessant tone buzzing. Plane kneeboard did not work with the epu as well, I had to just use keyboard start-up.

Given you have more issues than just the smoke, I’d say you have something installed that is conflicting with it. Have you tried loading it with an empty community folder?

i have not yet.

Best defense against these kinds of issues is to be sure all of your add-ons are up to date. No exceptions. It’s tough to do with the massive amounts of add-ons this platform has available.

1 Like

I removed and reset the content file and all went fine except the smoke.

Do you have addons installed via the marketplace? Those reside under the official folder and one of those could be interfering.

no landing lights v1.1 from orbx

I bought today the TF104G on ORBX, in the manifest.json on the root it says:
{
“dependencies”: [],
“content_type”: “AIRCRAFT”,
“title”: “LOCKHEED MARTIN TF-104G”,
“manufacturer”: “LOCKHEED MARTIN”,
“creator”: “Sim Skunk Works”,
“package_version”: “0.1.0”,
“minimum_game_version”: “1.21.18”,
“release_notes”: {
“neutral”: {
“LastUpdate”: “”,
“OlderHistory”: “”
}
}
}
In the version.txt it says 3.0

This is the last version???
Thank You!

in orbx 104 page version is 1.1. author said for now version is 1.1.1. i wouldn’t search version number in .json files:)
and i think you have to update it because i get it from orbx too and in manifest.json i see that text
{
“dependencies”: [],
“content_type”: “AIRCRAFT”,
“title”: “LOCKHEED MARTIN FRF-104G”,
“manufacturer”: “LOCKHEED MARTIN”,
“creator”: “Sim Skunk Works”,
“package_version”: “1.1.0”,
“minimum_game_version”: “1.24.5”,
“release_notes”: {
“neutral”: {
“LastUpdate”: “”,
“OlderHistory”: “”
}
}
}

Hi !
I don’t know if it has already asked, but is that possible to change the sound canopy open and closed ?
thanks

Hi, the smoke incompatibility between the Connie and F-104 are addressed (it will be fixed in a future 104 version)? Thank You!