DHC 2 Beaver Freeware

So,… You will need a PayPal account after all,…Mmmm !

Yeah. @LeprechaunLive please start a paypal account. It is always a good encouragement to receive donations for your hard work from people who want to support you.

Guys, for this version of the plane, i am NOT going to take any money, even donations. Just donate to a charity of your choice if you really want to :slight_smile: but thanks a lot for the support, and for your patienec, you wont be disapointed, i promise :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I love your little “work in progress” pics & anims, Feel free to post some more when time allows ! :heart_eyes:

Especially as I am thinking about modelling a plane with Blender for MSFS too and I’m very interested (and impressed) by the topology of your 3d model. :+1:

1 Like

Can we at least get a digital copy of the magazine in the door panel to read while we wait? Haha

This looks great, top notch modelling. Please don’t forget this variant

3 Likes

Dont you worry about that man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Prepare yourself for a wild ride then :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this addon, love Beavers, awesome aircraft. meanwhile I’ve been tooling around in this one converted from FSX.

4 Likes

You got to love the beavers with tundra tires. They just look like they mean business.

2 Likes

I also would love to see every small detail that you model. The more the better… does not matter how small they are :slight_smile:

Even the Nail Scratch’s on the Yoke caused by those 'More Exciting ’ Landings.

Im out on a payware mission, so the Beaver is gonna get a few months delay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont even have Paypal :smiley: Thats how little i care about your money :smiley: In all seriousness, this being my first projects, it will and always be FREEWARE. Depending on the feedback i get from the comunity when i release it, its possible i try a little payware venture. Time will tell

Remember this Post Amigo ?

1 Like

Hello, i want to put my creation in FS2020, but i’ve some problems to import it
Is there a french website wehre we can follow your work?

i guess you could try Pilote Virtuel

Oui. And your point being? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve already try 3pilote virtuel" but the registering is forbidden… :thinking:

Je crois que je vais devoir me mettre sérieusement à Blender, car mes tentatives d’import de ma 3D, ont échouées…
En fait je modélise sous Rhino 3D, donc au début j’ai essayé avec ModelConverter, mais vaut mieux attendre la version 1.5 qu’il gère directement les fichiers FS2020
Soit je m’attelle à la tache d’apprendre Blender, mais même en suivant les tutos et en ayant le MSFS Toolkit 0.4.0 en plug in, je n’arrive pas à accéder aux matériaux ad’hoc…
Et en plus je vois que la VR plante si on utilise pas la nouvelle implémentation.

Donc c’est agréable de lire un peu de français, pour avoir envie de poursuivvre. :wink:

WristyLawyer204

26d

Please don’t forget to give us your PayPal info !
Kind Regards from Thom.

i still dont have it tho :smiley:

Le voilà, monsieur. S’il vous plaît nous donner à tous une bonne année!