DHC 2 Beaver Freeware

nah, i’ll pass on that one more time :). there will be way to give me money through a payware in the coming months dont worry :smiley:

4 Likes

Je suis impatient de tremper mes roues dans l’eau du Rhin avec ton Beaver.
Si tu es du côté de LFST, je te paye une mousse (même plusieurs) comme contribution. :tropical_drink:

wow man, this looks like a lot of work to do from scratch, not sure how you managed it and what software you used.
looks impressive. we need a good bush plane.
i am surprised nobody has ported it from FSX yet?

i use Blender for the modelling. And dont be surprised, porting a plane over is actually nearly if not more complex than making one from scratch.

2 Likes

Please, please don’t have it modeled so that the float rudders are down in flight. They would be the first things ripped off the aircraft upon any water landing.

Thanks, but i think i know how a plane works :smiley:

3 Likes

With all due respect–the float rudders are always raised prior to rotation. They remain in the raised position throughout the flight until after landing, when the aircraft has come off the step.

Yes, but im sure you caught this was a WIP right? Its a bit like if you looked at the pics of the untexterured VC, and said, please please, make sure it has textures when you release it …:slight_smile:

5 Likes

You said it, now do it. Please give the guy some respect. :wink:

3 Likes

I have nothing but respect and admiration for the tireless efforts that developers spend creating these outstanding models. In addition, I feel a tremendous gratitude for the creator of this aircraft that has obviously spent a lot of time and effort to make it as accurate as possible.

2 Likes

i didnt take it the wrong way dont worry, it was a bit of a joke :slight_smile: im on another mission at the moment but development of the Beaver will start again in 1 or 2 months

2 Likes

Ohhhh really? I wonder where that mission is taking you?

Cant tell, its TOP SECRET. :slight_smile:

I knew it.

X-PLANE CONVERSION CONFIRMED!

a little more ambitious than that :stuck_out_tongue:

Right. Gotcha.

FS2002 Version Confirmed!

1 Like

yea, going back to FS2002, cause MSFS is not a real sim aparently :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

FS4 Learjet coming our way! :rofl:

1 Like

I heard through the grapevine that there’s two developers working on the Spitfire and then saw your post regarding someone else making the same plane as y’all. Are y’all perhaps one of the two developers?

Flyingiron Simulations is doing the Spitfire Mk IX.

Aeroplane Heaven is doing the Mk 1a.

I suspect these are the two.