Digital/binary elevator axis

There are some posts about this already, but I didn’t find an answer on any of them, so decided to create my own post. I’m sorry if I wasn’t supposed to create this topic.

Since I got my Logitech/Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System I’ve been struggling to get the elevator axis to actually work as an axis, it’s also the only problematic one, other work fine. In MSFS (and only in MSFS) reading simply jumps from -100 to 0 and 100. I assigned flight controls to the axis, played with Logitech configuration tool, in-game sensitivity and made other basic troubleshooting steps, but no effect so far. I really hope that there is a solution as the game is unplayable in this state.

What specifically do you have your yoke elevator tied to?
Regards

Well I left the yoke’s configuration on default and unbound Elevator Up/Down actions from the keyboard. Not sure if that’s what you’re asking about

Thanks. I’m like you, I unbind keys even if I never intend to use them, just because at some point I’ll fat-finger them, or the cat will “help” me.
Not sure what the default is for that unit, but you might cross check it and make sure it actually defaulted to an “axis” and not the “up elevator/down elevator” setting.
Regards

It’s deffinitely an axis, binding it to elevator up/down doesn’t even work. Thanks for your time though

1 Like