Disappointed in Sim Update 5

Yes you are right! But that doesn’t matter, you bought it, paid for it and you can’t give it back like thousands of other pc simmer too. So Asobo and Microsoft did exactly what they wanted, make money, whether you wait and see how other Sims develop! The loser about it is always you. When I think about how many hours you spent as an alpha tester reporting bugs that were then fixed and now reappear one by one because you downgrade a constantly improving Sim for a ridiculous game console The Sim will never be able to display it like a high-end PC.

3 Likes

I wish they did this in the first place…Kept both apart from one another

4 Likes

Sorry you have got it wrong, if they continue with launching bug ridden software the 3rd party devs will give up on the project. Nobody wants to fly for hours only to find the sim crashes as you reach your destination.

The net loser will be MS/Asobo if they don’t get their act together. As for this latest fiasco (they did’nt even inform their close 3 rd party devs on this game changing update, hence the scrapping of one new addon from Aerosoft, and a big delay to the CRJ 900-1000)
Couple that with PMDG having to now deal with new issues introduced by SU5, not the best way to do business)
Time will tell i guess.

3 Likes

After the last hotfix, the game is still broken.
A massiv visual downgrade.
It’s a shame.

4 Likes

2 exact spots one right after flight sim was released and now after su5, both settings are ultra the change to worse:

5 Likes

Nothing has changed for me after Hotfix 2. It’s still the same ■■■■■■ scenery and textures. I keep looking at this image of before and after São Paulo and think: what do these guys have in their minds to ruin what was going so well?

4 Likes

As far as I’m concerned I’ve been missold this sim. I was not expecting so many issues.

Mine is looking and flying fantastically well now, in pancake mode and VR, the last hotfix done wonders for the Sim and I fly for hours with no issues whatsoever… Great job Asobo :+1: :beers:

4 Likes

I have no idea how you manage that…things have never been as bad as this in 12 months.

1 Like

Yes. You are completely right.
This game is broken after SU5.
A massiv visual damage.
Many bugs.
And more.

6 Likes

I just did some flying and the textures are terrible. It doesn’t even look like the same MSFS I bought. Unfortunately, stopping flying and waiting for better news.

3 Likes

me too, couldn’t be happier. Great performance and great visuals.

Must be something you’ve set wrong. I am perfectly happy with both my performance and visuals. Running VR with smooth clear action that’s better than before the 1st patch.

This is with reprojection ON which use to make visuals a little fuzzy.

Yes, of cause.
After the last Update (SU5), the game is broken.
There is a big and massiv visual downgrade.
That big, that i cannot fly anymore.

You can see the downgrade, if you compare FS2020 with maps.bing.com!
Make it and you will realize it.

2 Likes

So far i am also happy with the performance and quality after the hot fix 2.

Oh my god, have you tried configuring autopilot in any airliners, they sincerely “arcaed” this simulator for XBOX and threw back everything that was properly working in the past. I’m so unsatisfied with this latest update, please bring back the old “panel clicking mode” or let us pick which method we want to use. The new “click and drag” using the mouse method has completely ruined the experience for me. Not to mention that I spent two moths since the first appearence of the sim to be able to make it work and get a solution from zendesk, and now this.

Graphics lowered and disconnection problems have appeared. You may design a “game” for the XBOX but keep PC users out of this unusable patches and major updates. Let us uninstall this update so we can go back to when the sim was working.

4 Likes

You can
General Options>Accessibility>Cockpit Interaction System, Select “Legacy” Instead of “Lock” don’t forget to apply and save before going back to flight.

3 Likes

Calm down dude.

Accessibility - Cockpit Interaction System. Choose Legacy.

1 Like

Thanks!! Been dealing with issues form the beginning!! At least old system is back in action!!

Thanks for the help!! Hope they fix the other issues soon!!