Disconnections

Can you ensure that your servers are working correctly at the moment the disconnections are increasing and I have no internet problem this is unacceptable

1 Like

Hi there,

I suggest restating your PC/Console and restarting the simulator. I was just in the sim not too long ago and it was fine for me.

Thanks!

Can confirm,

as my first start at the morning today had clear OFF of the server at startup, no connection and problems with avionics and other aircraft functionalities (G1000,…). After sim restart all was then correctly booted :slight_smile:

55 connexion lost on 2h30 flight incredible

2 Likes

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to a sub-category of the User Support Hub

The General Discussion category is meant for discussions that fall outside of our other sub-categories.

If you would like other users to help you with an issue you are experiencing in the sim, consider these User Support Hub categories for your future post:

Aircraft & Systems
ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs
Crashes (CTDs)
Hardware & Peripherals
Install, Performance & Graphics
Scenery & Airports
User Interface & Activities
Virtual Reality (VR)
Weather & Live Weather
Miscellaneous

@CCM200
Hi, if you don’t mind providing the information, what region (Europe, Asia, etc.) do you live in (It is OK not to let us know, though, if you want that information to remain private)?

France Europe