[Discussion] 1.15.8 Hotfix is Available!

Really? It seems like the spad.next wasm module was fixed.

1 Like

Paderborn is just 3.75GB patch for me.

3 Likes

I don’t call that an announcement. I call that a statement. Are we really supposed to check twitter, facebook, twitch, youtube, forums constantly to get info? Simple release notes will suffice. I don’t think that is too much to ask.

I am not attacking you sir, just responding to your post. I understand what you are saying.

2 Likes

Others are saying that wasm is fixed .

is this just an airport update for EDLP or is there more to it?
Downloading now btw…

Anyone else getting bad stuttering while moving your eye view with the mouse in the cockpit or moving your external camera? I’m getting some major stutters in both…after the update…

3 Likes

Oh I agree with you 100%, but I can’t say it’s completely out of the blue and/or unannounced. In the interest of fairness (with half this forum jumping down their throat regularly, myself not necessarily excluded) I just wanted to point out that they did announce something :slight_smile:

Hotfix just dropped on Steam, 229MB update.

The MS Store 1GB package was installed automatically as soon as I started-up MSFS 2020. No updates on the MSFS 2020 loading screen. Content Manager listed a 3.75GB update to Paderborn available for install (done). I don’t see anything else. Not sure what this is all about, apart from the Paderborn update.

2 Likes

I was getting some stutters when panning round after the WU4 update. Reverted back to the old faithful 457.30 nvidia drivers and all seems ok again

1 Like

Jayne , the CM, just finished the twitch stream. Expect official announcement soon. She did mention the hot fix at the end of stream.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m getting like, major stutter/pauses throughout…Just taxing…it’s stutters, pauses every few seconds continuously…Never had this before the hotfix…Going to reboot the system…

No performance improvement noted on my end :frowning:

457.30 is the one !! … Spent almost half a day testing multiple driver versions after 457.30 and that is my conclusion for my RTX 2070 Super.

5 Likes

would be nice to have a fix for missing Bindings and the acceleration bug when holding down a button.

That was a fast hotfix, very nice… wasm problem seems fixed.

I’ll take it as a Friday treat :slight_smile:
Thanks MSFS team :fist_right:

1 Like

I was getting good results on the latest driver prior to WU4 but always keep 457.30 at the ready as it’s been consistently good for my 2070 super too.

release notes posted now… wasm and cockpit fixed

steam wont download the update you need to go to content manager lol