[Discussion] Hot Fix Version 1.11.7.0

Can anyone confirm that the Mooney indeed works (doors, visor, heading knob, etc.)?

Cannot understand why anybody has so much problemsā€¦ I never had problems after an update. FS2020 everytime got better an better.

12 Likes

I checked windows and doors on all Carenado aircraft (including the Seminole) and they all functioned without CTDā€™s. Looks like these issues were dealt with. Not sure why all the other gripes. People just have to ā€œfemale dawgā€ I guess.

Update was just at the store this time. No update in the sim itself (as previously). It was just an update to fix the issues with the Carenado 3rd party aircraft only. Nothing else.

1 Like

This is normal, you do not have the same level of experience. You are happy with what you use. If you seek to evolve, you will encounter these problems.

bee happyā€¦
most after every update my sim is a mess,need to check wat not work and fix itā€¦

Anyone else having a CTD just after start at the first america loading screen?

• Iā€™ve lost 10 fps
  • Iā€™ve gained 10 fps
  • Downgraded graphics again
  • Graphics look much better now
  • Live weather doesnā€™t work
  • Finally live weather is working again
  • Canā€™t download the update
  • CTD every time i launch the game
  • AP is completely broken
  • All issues gone when changing from dp to hdmi

I know some here will think this is serious so iā€™m saying that itā€™s just a joke.

11 Likes

Because some people have zero experience in PC knowledge and games in general. They donā€™t realize that most problems are caused by them.

13 Likes

How can you say it is a joke? I spent good money on this sim.
:wink:

2 Likes

Mhoahhā€¦even if you take that into the equation I fear that still doesnā€™t add up to the amount of bugsšŸ˜

This is serious? If itā€™s a joke, it tastes bad.

1 Like

There are a LOT of legit bugs and issues with MSFS. No one is taking away from those. Those are legit and typically confirmed by a large number of others experiencing the same issues. And there are legitimate minor bugs that affect a smaller number of people with specific hardware. Those are also not the userā€™s fault.

However, you have a lot of people that seem to have very unique problems that few if any other share that are very loud about said problems. It often takes little more than to look at their posting history to see that their problems are self-inflicted and regardless of what you tell them, they always know better, will disregard advice, and blame the sim for their problems.

8 Likes

The sim ignited my PSU, Asobo will hear from me in court. As well as the ā€˜fascist moderatorsā€™.

/s

2 Likes

If these are the reacts to a Hotfix, I will need to buy popcorn in bulk for Sim Update 3 in February.

11 Likes

Bet the 2nd Sim update will start a narrative about how VR is causing visual downgrades.

5 Likes

Only did a quick flight, but the alt knob is working w/o a crash. Did not try other knobs. Iā€™d assume the heading knob is OK

1 Like

Imagine how vitriolic or dramatic things will get with December EOM patch push. Yikes.

No need to imagine, just go back to September in these forums and youā€™ll see how December will go down.

Have built my own systems since the early 90s and have a good working knowledge of op systems since DOS days, so I know what to try when things get glitchy.
This hotfix took care of the crash after touching the alt knob issue in the Carenado M20R which made it unflyable.
ā– ā– ā– ā–  right I want an item I payed for to work after a month + of having it shelved.

1 Like