Discussion: Live dev Q&A January

Enjoyed the Q&A, lots of info and always good to see the interaction going on - many thanks to all involved :slight_smile:

Some general feedback: I know these things must be difficult to organise and keep on track, but it felt a bit broken up in terms of structure. I have no vested interest, but I was worried that a great many of the Q&A forum questions were not going to get a look in, and felt they should have been the core of the livestream.

As for thoughts on some topics discussed:

• Bit disappointed at the response that the “end of flight” screen doesn’t need removing (1:06:20 in the video), but only that the bug which prevents the next flight being recorded in the logbook when clicking ‘Continue’ needs fixing. Given the number of voices shouting about it here, the community appears to disagree with that one; it should be an option to stop that screen popping up mid shutdown procedure! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
  • 1 to 10 degree heading bug has been fixed - 1:19:22 in the video :partying_face:
  • UK update looks good! Can’t wait to fly over my house (yet again) and see if I’ve had an upgrade :grin: (Though it’s pretty good already)
  • France / Benelux update for next World Update - just a short hop across the Channel, that’s nice :blush:
  • Icing getting some attention is good news
  • Force feedback might be getting some attention 
 not a definitive answer but sounded positive!

There was so much, I can’t remember most of the rest. Thanks guys, see you on the next one!

6 Likes