Discussion: October 30th, 2020 Development Update

The last DR came out on 8 October and the next one is due to come out in mid November. Update #6 is due in early November although whether they keep to that date is another matter.

Normally it should update every two weeks I think. So the last update was Thursday last week, so I think we can expect it on Thursday November 12th?

Well that IS the point of the sim/game… If they fix the ATC it will just be an accurate, expensive, child’s game of pretend to be an airline pilot. :laughing:

1 Like

*I have noticed that after the update my flights are not logged for normal flying, the challenge flights are being logged. *

1 Like

My flights are erratically logged. Some are logged correctly, usually if I turn off engines in a designated parking spot and switch off avionics. But I have noticed some flights have a much shorter recorded duration than the actual flight. Often it seems to be that if I start a flight with no designated destination, then select an airport and land there, it is timed only from when requesting permission to land from ATC.

If I don’t shut down and ‘complete’ a flight, I most often do not have the flight recorded in the log.