Discussion: Patch Version 1.14.6.0

The patch to day so far seems to have resolved my issues!

I did the same flight that (KTPF->KLAL, in the 172) that I had first noticed the performance issues with after SU3 and it went as well as it would have prior to SU3. So far so good. I will have more opportunity to test tonight at different locations and aircraft! Great!

2 Likes

mine shows 1.14.6 so probably need to figure that out and see if you can get the update completed. I’m testing it now,

I’ll believe it once the legendary @Crunchmeister71 reports an improvement.

8 Likes

apparently me too, downloaded from steam

Hello Asobo, you are absolute legends :grin:

4 Likes

Looking good on my end rock solid so far

4 Likes

That very small update just made my flight simulation experience 10x better!

4 Likes

Make sure guys you have 1.14.6 clearly written on in GUI not 1.14.5.

Jippiejajee! Lost frames are back again. I’m happy.

2 Likes

At the Windows store I see no option to press download updates and again press Get Updates. It merely indicates I have MSFS and gives me the option to “play”, which only opens a lengthy MSFS Trailer.

I just rebooted the sim … it downloaded abt 120 mb … check the current version in sim … still says 1.14.5.0 … anyone else found this?

I don’t get it. It downloaded a small update of 125MB or so, but all logs, MS Store and of course the immediate vcruntime crash in main menu show 1.14.5.

To see this many people singing praises to Asobo, this thing must be nothing short of miraculous, which is a good thing. My question is for those of us who weren’t having SU3 caused problems, is it still improving performance overall?

1 Like

same here … still 1.14.5.0 with same issues

120mb is the navdata update

reboot steam for the patch to show up

Can those who still are on 1.14.5.0 confirm that they downloaded the launcher update from the Win store/steam or just the in-sim update?

If so, try a reboot first. Thanks!

2 Likes

lol @ legenday. More like crusty, sarcastic, cynical old ■■■■■■■.

6 Likes

In-sim update. Will try to reboot.

There is an in-sim content update as well, after restarting the sim. Updates the fs-base/nav/ai-traffic.

i launched steam first…did not see anything download. I then started sim and got the download. But, it did not update version. still on 1.14.5.0.