Discussion + Poll: GOTY (1.21.13.0)

After doing some maths, the initial 33GB is going to take 24 hours to download. I have almost 4 hours done and I only have 5GB downloaded. And no, it’s not my internet. I only ever get slow speeds when updating the sim or downloading from the marketplace.

I cannot control the Super Hornet - when I start the flight it immidietly dives into aggressive barrel roll and crashes due to overstress.

Hey… Is anyone having problems moving the globe with your mouse in the world map? I can’t move it at all. Only the keyboard works and that’s slow, complicated and just sucks. Please help.

1 Like

Yes, i have the same issue : can’t move the world map with the mouse.

This is what I see now during the mandatory update…

I have the same problem… Can’t find any solution grrr

1 Like

You bave to reset the mose in the control option. Default 1

Oh no. This is crazy. First they removed simple functions like escape to escape a menu, now this.

I also had the can’t-move-world-map issue and on a lark tried resetting my mouse settings to the defaults. Now it’s working fine.

Perhaps there’s a new binding that isn’t set in existing profiles!

The Washington DC CTD bug seems to be fixed.

2 Likes

From this moment, the sim is actually unplayable.
But his was to be expected, as the servers are literally overloaded…
Using the Dx12 option isn’t going to do justice, but in a few days all will be different….

@N6722C @Nirgal2776

1 Like

What do you mean by “unplayable”?

HMMM - Since the update I am seeing the External camera HUD in Cockpit view and I cant seem to get rid of it?

Very bad FPS ( on my rig that is)

1 Like

Accessibility Options - Set Assistance back to where it was.

There’s an option to disable it. I think it’s under Camera settings. Look for cockpit HUD.

Same for me, SeedyL3205 says that there is an option for that, but I am unable to find anything.

TrackIR being borked is a pretty huge problem. People needing workarounds can find discussions over here: Track IR Stops Working

4 Likes