Discussion + Poll: Hotfix 1.18.14.0

The toolbar arrow still no longer automatically hides for me.

6 Likes

In my case, after updating through the store, I am unable to complete the update/start the sim

I’m waiting on the steam version patch, hopefully it lands momentarily?

1 Like

Give it a little while. Servers may be updating across the world. Don’t hastily start reinstalling or whatever
 just wait an hour.

1 Like

What is the problem? Is the update too small or is it too big?

5 Likes

Possibly a troll

5 Likes

I agree that the update process is a bit cumbersome, I wish when I launched Flight Sim it could just handle any updates required without having to resort to using the MS Store (maybe through an independent launcher). Especially as the MS Store often doesn’t acknowledge that there is an update available without restarting my PC.

No the hint from @ATPL2006 helped. So it has nth to do with the servers

1 Like

Just got kicked out of this forum.
The servers must rally be experiencing high loads!!!

Better wait some hours until things calm down. As in: have a beer, it‘s Friday!!!

8 Likes

Try the 3 dots to the right of the sim in the store. Should be a check for update section.

So was this a pc only patch since I dont see Xbox mentioned anywhere, so i gues non of the xbox bugs were fixed then ?

Yes beer is a good idea. So i will load it later

3 Likes

CTD 5 minutes after takeoff at LFPG (vanilla - community folder empty). Waste of time and energy.

Hmm, I installed the update in the Store and then launched the game, it tried to install the 300KB update but it kept looping at 89%, closed it down and restarted, now says I need to install 13GB! :sob:

1 Like

It’s for both platforms

1 Like

So far, more stable after update. TBC

Update from TBC. 2 CTD’s. Let’s try again.

Two successful flights-no CTD.

1 Like

The thing is, there is a check for updates button, but it doesn’t find the MSFS Update ^^

This, be patient guys, don’t expect to play today.

3 Likes

Took around 4 Minutes flying over Toscany until the first CTD

First Start of a flight with the FlyByWire A320NX: CTD :frowning:

2 Likes