Discussion + Poll: Sim Update 6 (1.20.6.0)

The amount of fixes is incredible, it looks like they worked a lot on this one! Really looking forward to test it tonight!

8 Likes

Got it going here too on Steam

just started downloading however its only 120MB on PC via xbox gaming ???

The full update will download when you launch the game.

2 Likes

That’s the preliminary, once you launch you’ll get the full.

1 Like

nope, launched the game as normal after i downloaded the 120MB file?

1 Like

Good luck with that.

Try re-launching, also go into content manager and check for updates in there.

have done that mate, just relaunched the game also checked the free and world update download section.

Getting the prompt in the game but the store shows no updates
please not this again.

3 Likes

Just started my update. From Microsoft Store, also 8.94GB. Glad I have a 600Mbit connection. But update the doesn’t go over 200Mbit. Just too many people updating at once.

Some of you need to pause your update, so I can finish mine :grin:

Update 1: 8.94GB went just fine. Waiting for sim to come up to do Content Manager Updates.

Updated 2: Doing Content manager Updates, 2.22GB. All went fine.

Update 3: The Trim problem on my beloved Longitude is fix :slight_smile: Speed Tape still has no colors most of the time, but I can live with that. Seems like it only has Yellow and Red, but no green.

But overall, so far good for me!

I have the store version and it just showed up in the xbox app/manage updates currently doing 523mb update

1 Like

Just launched (Steam) and it pulled down a small update prior to launching MSFS. Update detected. 8.94GB.

2 Likes

Download update 6 now 120 mbsek

Confirmed. Via steam 315MB and in-game 9GB. In Switzerland. Download 100-140Mbits/sec at the moment.

Game’s updater found my install folder on E: directly, I did not have to adjust it.

As I see you’re located in Onatario, I just changed my connection to Canada and my sim reported an update too.

Yay from The Netherlands!

Wow, they fixed so many things in this update. How is the update working so far? Anything major broken, after all the fixes they made?

Apparently, we’ re currently not allowed to use ‘Victor Papa November’ in our messages. Very interesting! Hahaha.

1 Like

Heads up that the NXi update is out as well, so if you use it be sure to check your Content Manager for updates!

12 Likes

Welp. Instant CTD with the TBM930. The classic one when switching on the batteries. Empty community folder.

“working as expected”.

:frowning:

1 Like