Discussion + Poll: Sim Update 6 (1.20.6.0)

Yes, at launch.

1 Like

I have had that every now and then, For me I just click down on the left joystick (twice if I recall) and it comes back

Well, in that case, they are backā€¦ :slight_smile:

Yes we had rainbows :rainbow: previously.
Great shot!

1 Like

Never saw them leave.

1 Like

OMG, Microsoft, what did you do to my favourite plane, Diamond DA62???

You claimed:

• Updated animation issue in the cockpit
  • Update all airframes animations
  • Fixed rain issue in the cockpit
  • Reduced the light popping effect in the cockpit

All I can see, is, that you didnā€™t improve it, quite on the contrary. All the needed status reports on the rights screen such as fuel quantity, RPM, oil temperature etc. are INOPERABLE! On the left screen of the GARMIN was a button ā€œnearest (airports)ā€. Press this button and you see ā€¦ NOTHING. Function gone! And when you adjust your altitude settings on AP the buttons for VS / FLC have been mixed up! Instead of increasing airspeed settings, you decrease them and vice versa. Iā€™m sure, there are many more bugs you inserted, I did not check today.

Do ppl really get paid at MS for ruining running systems?

1 Like

Still having altitude issues, comparing with vatspy and my virtual airline ACARS. Almost crashed with an AAL at FL330 over Spain :angry:

I am still not seeing vehicle traffic or boats, anyone else with this issue?
I have tried toggle on/off, 50% and 100% as well.

I do see incoming air traffic and airport traffic.

Clouds are still nowhere near as good as they were before SU5, especially on live weather.

4 Likes

should we use Experiment version now? rather than Stable 0.7.0, right?

1 Like

I have noticed on Xbox that setting the trim is a little different, I need to hold RB and hold down on the stick longer for it to move. Before I could just quickly hold RB and flick the stick and it would move.

I also notice that when I increase throttle that it takes a little longer for the props to throttle up. Not instant like before. Is this how it should be?

In-game ATC always has, going back to its first incarnation with FS, and always will be useless! Itā€™s useless even trying to use it. If you truly want ATC, you have to use an online service like VATSIM, POSCON, or IVAO. If you canā€™t do that, donā€™t even bother.

I tried to fly today, but there are still all bugs, which I had before update :<

With SU6 the ATC voices now sound all buzzy and distorted. The high-frequency buzz which Asobo has added is not only painful to hear when I turn up the volume, but it also makes it much more difficult to understand what the ATC are saying. I hope that they will revert to the clear ATC voices that we had before SU6 !

I think experimental version is even less stable than the development version, but you can give it a try.

1 Like

Update was very smooth and fast. Hitting 260-270 Mbit/s.
Now I am updating everything in the content manager, and downloading is very stableā€¦ But at 9-11 Mbit/s :yawning_face:
Not sure I am going to get airborne today after all.

Anyone also experience ā€œServer Offlineā€ for Live Airport Acitivities? I think also AI Traffic is missingā€¦

SU6 so far works ok. Has up to now not been destructive as SU5 was. Still getting some nasty stutters in places. Itā€™s not that much of an inprovement in my opinion. They could have done better.
This is just like a school reportā€¦ :rofl:

20211020172223_1

1 Like

Yes, in order of stability:

STABLE > DEVELOPMENTAL > EXPERIMENTAL

That said, STABLE doesnā€™t guarantee 100% performance. Especially since it was last updated prior to SU6.

1 Like