Discussion + Poll: Sim Update V (1.18.13.0)

When using A32NX dev. version 5668670 the mode norm, start switch on the TCA controller work like it shout be.

Thanks, I desinstalled the a23nx mod to make my sim working again after the SU5 problems. I dont know if that was that version and meanwhile I use the A320neo to control the flying. Quit a difference though. The clear parts are now washed out, colors greenish and suddenly when flying from EBOS to LFMN the AP turned suddenly the plane back midway. Took over manual and did land in Nice -France after 1 hour of sweating. The mcdu of that version is much limited. Btw I know how to reply to messages but I dont know how to enter a message on the list. New here. Thanks again and good sim flying

Ok, where can I find that in settings?

Nice try, but keep your money, Iā€™m an honest guy :crazy_face:

Download the A32NX installer there you see the versions and can install the different versions.

I use the development version.

I hate after the update session, that you didnt see the assigned buttons in control options while pressing a button ā€¦ahhhhrg ā€¦

Greets Klaus

Hi there. Where can I find the hotfix link to rectify the problems with v.1.18.14.0? I canā€™t seem to load any flights at all. the system freezes on my PC. Thanks!

Lounched the installer but no v. 5668670 found, only different patch versions beginning with v0.6.1 etcā€¦

for me I found a simole solution to get rid of the cartoonish look. I pumped up the rendering resolution from 100 ā€¦ I am running a 3090 ā€¦ round about 10 % more Gpu usage ā€¦

I also did a stress test at KLAX. Wonderfull !!! Very very very less stuttering! Nice looking scenery. I am happy. DidnĀ“t have a CTD after mandatory update to 1.18.14 ā€¦

Greets Klaus

1 Like

same i go into the store and can not find any updates and the game shuts me out because of a mandatory update.

You have to have the development version.
Almost every day they come out we a updated version.
Yesterday it was version nr: 5668670, today it is a new version number.

Is anyone else having issues with the G1000? I cannot understand all the new buttons that do not work and I cannot follow a flight plan either from INM or input direct.

I flew today ( I canā€™t leave without it, started when I woke up around 8 and itĀ“s 2:30 am, Iā€™ll close it for today)

I think something happened with the ATC, the plane started talking by itself with the tower, with no intervention from me. Then repeating and repeating the instructions, both the tower and the pilot.
Did I touch something?
I had a CTD before that happened

I also notices that some jetways donā€™t really try to get down, as needed to meet the plane

I have set some commands ( I use a keyboard) and they are not respected or do other things.

I had set prior to the update the key G for gear up and down, not only works if I set either.

Is there any advice on how to make the commands obey what I have set and If I do something about the ATC?

Oh another issue, the sound goes and comes, and the screen goes dark for a couple of seconds when that happens then continues, is like if it is trying to change resolution and sound itself.

Thank you
Carlos

There is no link
Just launch the sim it should indicate there is an update so you continue with the process
The file is not even 400mb.

Cheers
Carlos

Most likely you enabled the AI co-pilot via to top menu.

I wanted to highlight what do I feel like itā€™s wrong. But I canā€™t bother myself anymore.
You wouldnā€™t listen anyway, beside whatever you say. You know, when a communication doesnā€™t exists in a relationship, then that comes to the end. The problem is dear ā€œMSFSā€, you never told me the truth. You never admitted I am just a sidecar for you and all you care is Mr X. You never said everything is just a preparation for [his] (system) requirements and you just measured to me yourself to achieving the desired result. You even changed your (UI) look on my PC to look favourable for him. I donā€™t want that, that doesnā€™t belong here. Press button 3 (or whatever it says). What the heck. Itā€™s ESC here. During your transition you broke everything around you. Once what was stable is not that anymore. Not at allā€¦
But you shall never forget where did you come fromā€¦ I was with you in the past +20 years, I was here, when you were only alfa in the latest edition, but this means nothing now. Hope youā€™ll be happy with Mr X.
PS: Couple of months ago there was a statement, they want to create a flight sim like FSX was.
I have to raise my hat, theyā€™re on course for that.
Graphics getting there -even when they do not admit the reductions
stability getting there - my super stable sim having CTD all the time now.

3 Likes

Hi Carlos,

I think I omitted to mention - on 30-31/07/21 MSFS suddenly crashed as I was trying to update it and seemed to disappear off the Cloud etc completel;y. I reinstalled from Microsoft Store.
Since then I followed Microsoft Zen desk instructions I cleared out my Community folder, reinstalled MSFS and it now seems to have the update.

MSFS 1.18.14.0 loads perfectly - I can do my admin, settings, purchases etc - but I just cannot seem to launch any flights. From map, saved flights, or the other MSFS options like training, bush trips etc.

I initiate a flight, any flight - it starts loading - the blue bar fills up from left to right, bottom of screen - thenā€¦ nothing happens! No matter how many reboots/restarts.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Nigel

Are you sure your not in minecraft mode. (LoL)

Try to turn photgrammetry off save and turn it on again save again and see if its better, if not
Do turn it off again then turn bingmaps off and save. After this turn them on again and save.

I encountered this also. I noticed that Copilot operates the radio was defaulted to ON but I canā€™t seem to find a way to change the default, so I have to do it each time I start a new flight. If anyone know a way to change this, please advise.

Prior to the update I had used this but at the time of the update, it was not enabled.

2 Likes

Should be under the assist menu, there used to be an option of what the co-pilot controls, in there.

1 Like