Discussion + Poll: World Update IV (1.15.7.0)

So far everything’s working great for me [UPDATE: THERE IS A MAJOR REGRESSION TOO] – update went smoothly (first the big download, then when that finished I closed it and updated the shell app from the MS Store, then restarted the app, went in and downloaded all my packages from Content Manager, then downloaded the WU4 content from Marketplace, and then went to run stuff).

Confirmed the 10-degree bug seems to be resolved, at least with initial testing (Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, tested in Cessna 172 steam gauge with the classic autopilot). Very nice!

Photogrammetry in Paris and Amsterdam is similar to that in London, which is to say it looks ok if you don’t look too closely but it’s much more … full of sharp, funky polygons … than the photogrammetry data in LA, SF, Chicago, NY, or Tokyo. Overall though it still looks way better than autogen scenery because the overall look of the colors and contrast is actually correct! :slight_smile:

I’m pretty happy so far.

UPDATE: When not using spad.next and re-enabling my Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo bindings directly to MSFS, the spoiler and throttle axes on commercial twin jets like the Longitude get reset to 50% and the avionics turn off if you hit “ESC” to get to the menu, then resume.

what the heck people

Using spad.next for all my bindings except the view bindings doesn’t seem to have this problem. Sigh.

So, back to using spad.next which I bought solely for the 10-degree heading bug, but is also good for working around other bugs.

1 Like