Discussion + Poll: World Update IV (1.15.7.0)

Try all FS Versions even the Premium Versions.

1 Like

I will spin out to Microcenter this week to see if they have anything.

Well no, I did not expect performance improvements in this world update, but if as soon as the thread begins, they do a survey on / regarding the performance, it makes me think and I have given my opinion on the tests carried out on my PC such as the ones another 300 comments.

By the way, following your criteria, in WU3 they are not supposed to touch performance either, and yet the simulator drowned many users, including myself, lowering the FPS to a single digit.

I know that in these updates performance changes are not expected, but if you read comments, many have improved, and they give their open opinion, and I am glad that many now can / can enjoy the sim.

4 Likes

Quite a bit of stuttering in certain parts of the UK, much more obvious after patch.

2 Likes

Will do, thanks!

Hi Asobo, only one thing to say, BRAVO ! :slight_smile:
I don’t know if you read my post or if it hurt your heart to see the Pilat dune like that, but bravo !

1 Like

The download speed is terrible and the download stopped twice after 45 min and after 30 min.This is the first time the download speed is so slow 1 to 2 Mb/s. The prev updates where much faster 200 to 240 Mb/s.

WTF :interrobang: :interrobang:

5 Likes

And that, dear @Stratus903D, is called Crosswind! :wink:

5 Likes

Is it you that I always see on the sim map?

Two sided winds.

Anybody else experiencing issues with throttles going to idle after using ESC to go to the menus and then resume?

1 Like

Thank you Microsobo for including Canadian National Vimy Memorial POI. As a Canadian, this was the first thing I visited after updating. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think the performance issues many suffered were due to any deliberate changes in the last update, just bugs.

What I’m trying to say was your original post implied that things hadn’t improved in todays patch, but being a world update, not a sim update that you wouldn’t expect them to anyway.

Why does an update that doesn’t even include the scenery files need to be 22 friggin GBs? Huh? Explain that to me.

1 Like

I think because of this:
“Honeycomb device 10 degrees heading issue has been fixed” :wink:

I have noticed this since before Christmas. Never gave it any thought, I thought it was just a thing with my Titanwolf throttle. Afetr all, no-one else I hadn’t seen anyone mention it till today.

did the update, have to quit and restart to get the full update btw. 10 deg heading bug is FIXED. All the controls and switches work perfectly on the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo. This is wonderful. Perfect. Asobo has done a great job and fixed a horrible issue. Thank you Asobo devs. Seriously, thank you.

Thanks for the tip!
It finally worked without doing anything: just tried again later…

CTD all the time. my sim was working properly without any issue, now. CTD all the time. no matter which airplane or location. again i cant fly…

this is the error in event viewer

Nombre de la aplicación con errores: FlightSimulator.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x607064d1
Nombre del módulo con errores: VCRUNTIME140.dll, versión: 14.28.29231.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5f4c66c9
Código de excepción: 0xc0000005
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x00000000000012de
Identificador del proceso con errores: 0x2e80
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01d7309c2dc16c48
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.29231.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\VCRUNTIME140.dll
Identificador del informe: 5a572bd0-0343-498f-8956-08a6777113c1
Nombre completo del paquete con errores: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe