Discussion + Poll: World Update IX: Italy (1.25.9.0)

What happened to Malta? Is this just Italy?

1 Like

Mine does the same. I only tested it because of your post. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever scrolled down on the page before! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Did just the same.
Xbox series x. Checked content manager and nothing. Reset machine. Loaded MSFSā€¦ Crashed immediately on loading. Tried againā€¦ Crashed immediately on loading.

Better log that later as a bug for latest Sim patch.

Will try and download WU later

2 Likes

Yeah, I would have preferred at least an improvement of Malta International Airport, even if I wouldnā€™t have said no to photogrammetry in Valletta.
But we only have 11 PIOsā€¦

2 Likes

Something is not right with this update. Rome is covered in trees. Same goes for Milan. Theyā€™re either to tall (taller than buildings) or thereā€™s something wrong with the tree placement.

9 Likes

I was really hoping weā€™d get good photogrammetry for Syracuse covering Ortigia, that would be stunning to fly around but was a total mess with autogen. Sadly it was clearly not meant to be.

Still a free world update for one of my favourite countries has to be good news, and Iā€™m really looking forward to exploring it. Letā€™s just hope the xbox doesnā€™t CTD on me and prevent it. Download finished, installing now, off I go!

1 Like

Too many red trees, it seems like everything caught fire. Rome seems located into Amazon rainforest.

Too bad they didnā€™t care about Amalfi Coast too and north-east Sardinia.

Iā€™m considering uninstalling this WU because I truly donā€™t like it.

6 Likes

Do you have any season mods?

No. No addons.

Question. Will/has this update corrected any of the nav data corruption that was introduced by SU9?

Missing nav data on Xbox has meant me having to walk away from the sim.

I got no update in windows-store/x-box app. Only in the sim itself. is this correct?

correct. In-sim and then marketplace

I am not getting the red trees thing either, although I have only seen the areas around Linate.

Currently I regret to have installed the dirt on my xbox. I can currently no longer play at all because the SIM now has a CTD every time when loading.

3 Likes

I like Bolzano airport, hopefully whenever a decent Q400 is released I can see myself flying there quite a bit.

1 Like

If anyone has any of the following add-ons, it would be awesome if you could report that it works/has issues, etc:

• LIRF by MK Studios
  • LIRQ by Gaya Simulations
  • LIML by JetStream Designs
  • LIEO by Orbx
  • LICR by Tailstrike Designs

Thanks if so! :+1:t3:

EDIT: I have checked all of these post-update and at least in terms of spawning into a gate and scanning the area, I see no issues and beautiful surrounds! No time to fly last night but hopefully this afternoon.

Xbox Series X user here, I was not facing too much CTDs with latest sim update. Anytime Asobo/B.shark sounds were there etcā€¦

Iā€™ve installed WU9, deleted cash, also turned it off.

Now I Cant even launch the game. CTD after press any button screen, it turns back to dashboard.

so, welcome me to the club!
as I am writing itā€™s the 4th crash in a rowā€¦ greaaaattttt

2 Likes

Huge trees in the cities (tested Milan PaviaTurin Rome) , how to fix it?

4 Likes

Usually the rivers in north east italy Cellina Meduna Tagliamento are without water

i wont be adding this optional update until the core sim has been repaired from SU9 update

8 Likes