Discussion + Poll: World Update V (1.17.3.0)

I totally thought this was next week , what a treat

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter they’ve previously put fixes in world updates. This has to be a joke

9 Likes

I got stuck at 19.91 MiB “Download a320neo fs patch”. It is not moving forward just keeps blinking

1 Like

Downloading now. It’s strange that for every single update the “fs-base” archives are the only ones that download at what around 25Mpbs. All the other larger archives easily come down at >200Mbps. But at least its not ~1Mbps as I saw for the UK update.

yeah cause this bug has been in the game for ages how bout that one.

1 Like

No update for me neither, using MS Store version. Strange, never experienced this before.

This information seems to be incorrect, other people are reporting a download size of 5,25GB.

Try restarting your PC if the Store isn’t showing a download.

Im in USA and it is downloading now. I have the premium deluxe version. Went to MS Store and checked for updates. MSFS took an update just over 1 GB. Launched the game and it is installing a 5.25 GB update
slowly though.

2 Likes

I had this happen with both the A320 and 787 last update. What I had to do to fix it:

• Stop the update / shut down sim
  • Go to your Official folder and delete the A320 folder
  • Restart sim and run update. Should restart where it left off and download the A320 without issue.
1 Like

I don’t get it. It’s a world update supposedly improving certain countries, and Iceland is still full of forests apparently. Even in the trailer.

17 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that too. Very odd to put that in the trailer.

2 Likes

I completely agree

Sometimes logging out and back in helps. Hopefully you get it soon.

1 Like

What is the landing challenge? Try to land on Preikestolen? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe he means the world update in market place?

-eelis-

Will update this. After the 5.25GB in-game, there will be additional download in the Content Manager.

1 Like

There are 5 new bush trips!!! :blush: :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thanks, but that didn’t work. Still no update in MS Store. I have the Premium Deluxe version.

yeah I removed everything from the community folder, started the sim, then it came with the update message and put me back to the store for the update.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion :wink:

1 Like