Discussion + Poll: World Update X: United States and US Territories (1.26.5.0)

How does Pittsburgh, KPIT, KAGC, and SW Pennsylvania look? What about the great lakes, and New York (NYC, Upstate) areas? Areas between and including Pittsburgh and NYC?

Also, what about the California coast, including KSFO, KLAX and Bakersfield. Those are also areas in US I fly a lot - there and Florida.

Honestly, because of the consistent ATC hiccups, I avoid the ORD-JFK-BOS & LAX-SFO corridors as much as I can during daylight hours, so I canā€™t tell you. I get tired of losing Azure voices or having to switch to COM2 all the time to keep the voices coming, so Iā€™ve been focusing on other parts of the world where I rarely get those errors due to high traffic.

Now i remember,

with TBM texture, the problem with ID show on body still not shows. I ask because some aircraft updates I saw during process. How it can be still not solvedā€¦

Visited New York in a 1-meter Digital Elevation Model:

But NY is flat isnā€™t it? :slight_smile:

puts tinfoil hat on

If I am remembering correctly, Jorg said in an interview recently that the Beaver coming in the 40th Anniversary Edition was intended to be a Local Legend. So, it must be Canada!

1 Like

Take a look at that video and you wil find out.

:slightly_smiling_face:

I watched it until it became unbearable. It looked like a slideshow.

1 Like

The thing is we donā€™t know how much is low frame rate, how much is due to the capture and how much is YouTube. Smooth MSFS videos on YT are so rare I am shocked when I see one.

Did you find this one to be smooth?

The trickiest part about MSFS frame rate is that the closer you are to the terrain, the higher the frame rate required. And vice versa.

Any hints about whether itā€˜s going to be in the northern or southern hemisphere - pleeeasse? :slight_smile:

Yes, I can confirm it will be in the northern or southern hemisphere.

15 Likes

I knew it.

3 Likes

So, that rules out Moon dlc :smile:

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear that.

Please advise what you might have expected and liked.

Thank you.

Canada is much needed. Hope itā€™s that.

1 Like

Owning a payware CYYZ kinda sucks with the way autogen makes Toronto look.

Hogtown kinda sucks IRL too, so thereā€™s thatā€¦

1 Like

The great moustachio may yet bring home a cup!

And Iā€™m a Bruins fan weā€™re dreaming of Krejci coming back to play for food stamps because we cant even sign Bergy to a decent year.

1 Like

I watched a couple minutes. You definitely have a repeating one to two second freeze while flying. Have you tried to narrow that down? Does it only happen when youā€™re recording, or is it always there?