Discussion: Sim Update 2 (1.12.13.0)

oh thank god… it was installed on my H drive, so i guess for some season it was looking for C… when it asked to install the 128gb full game i just selected H drive again and now its only 10gb… phew

I disagree but ok.

14 Likes

Now that’s a changelog :smiley:

Wait, what, nevermind. :confused:

1 Like

So, about the beef, where is it?

3 Likes

can anyone show us the liveries?

We are crawling in excitement and some dudes are still on the joke, I like that man hehehe

the FPS up ?

And are the graphics down ? :wink:

1 Like

Popcorn is going to run out at this rate

4 Likes

anyone else notice an increase in download speed? getting 250mbs where i used to cap at 50mbs max

1 Like

Looks amazing, a lot of changes. Excited!

4 Likes

Yes, getting fullspeed on 100mbit on a MS peer that is normally rather slow.

Suggestion: Put up an announcement on Twitter, Reddit and Facebook for the ongoing MSFS in-sim marketplace sale. It will increase visibility and spread the news to a lot more people imo.

11 Likes

It makes me laugh but the actual download launcher is from Amazon Web Services and not Microsoft Azure :laughing: But yea the servers they are using seem to be able to cope with higher speeds, they may of started to use Amazon CloudFront to deliver it maybe? Not sure!

3 Likes

I didn’t see anywhere in the Patch Notes pertaining to sutters/micro-stutters, or anything about optimizing game performance.
Does that mean this has not been fixed in this release?

1 Like

hi everyone, for me patch 1.13 has a size of 106 GB! is this normal?

[image]

14,77GB premium.

-eelis-

1 Like

Sorry patch 1.12

I don’t think so. Most peoples download is 13GB.

1 Like

Lol yea it’s never happened to me but I always figure weird things like so just needs a reboot or some sort of readjustment