Discussion: Update #4 (1.9.5.0)

I noticed it made changes again in nge but it didn’t automatically optimize to the lowest settings this time. It reverted back to in game settings. Before I had optimal settings set up through nge.

Bin it for 6 months. You never know, patch 3.5.2.0 might turn out to be the one with all the answers…

I am slightly dreading starting it up in 30 minutes or so when it is updated. I may have to start taking statins to regulate my blood pressure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems to be they want your money and not fix anything

Seemingly this does not include SIDs, since Chicago KORD still has none.
I’d have expected the navdata to be complete since it is provided by a company that does this for real aviation (navblue). Hope their quality/completeness is better than what we get in the sim.

1 Like

still there for me. please remove.

If you use the rolling cache option, delete the cache file (you’ll need to reactivate the option after that). It solved many scenery and performance issues for me in the past.

4 Likes

Absolutely. It seems very realistic now, with light pollution playing a part in the cities, but out in the countryside it gets truly pitch black.

Great work from the devs to fix this.

2 Likes

Check your internet connection. That is usually the root of this issue.

3 Likes

Please apply simple arith fix to high alt temp issue on live weather - KASE today @ 7600 feet.

1 Like

How long is a few seconds? I waited a minute and nothing happened.

If you buy/install it from Microsoft Store, you should keep logged in in Microsoft Store.

I tried log out Microsoft Store, then the game asked for discs.

I’m sure that your tone of language will inspire Asobo to do that which you request…not.

There is 2 new download you need to update content manually.

5 Likes

Same in the rest of germany

Ha ha ha!)))) This is on top. In Los Angeles I get the same 30 FPS
By the way, he looks like a crp. I am sorry

LADIES AND GENTS! I think we need to cut the Devs a break. They ARE trying… Only one million or more downloads of this infant product, and many things to fix. I struggled through X-Plane 11’s development, sat thru a hundred crashes, and lived with crappy scenery and 10fps for months and months. BUT, due to the ongoing patience and diligence of the Devs there, the product is now mature and great.

I believe ASOBO will get this product in fine shape, but it will take TIME, it’s just a fact of software development. I understand people are not happy (I bought this based on 3 monitor support that was assured and never showed up) but I am prepared to wait it out. If you are really unhappy, get a refund and come back when the product is more stable. Just my two cents… Good luck to all in this process!

26 Likes

You can fly the mod, but some things don’t work. For example the ADIRS switch or the switch (ING) to start the engine

I am looking forward to the XBOX edition, DX12 enabled. Maybe the game can be fixed good enough by then.

If it’s still broken by that time, I think there is little hope.

I have no idea what’s the reason… It worked for me fine withing 5 seconds certainly about 10 times. Now all of a sudden I have to click it again.

My game still crashes at this screen and cannot get past it