Discussion: Update #5 (1.10.7.0)

You need to update your title list in the trackir software. It could be that fs2020 is not listed yet. Check in the top right corner of the trackir software for someting that says update title list or something like that! Fs2020 should be in the title list. Also make sure you run trackir before you launch fs
Screenshot (25)|690x388

So since this Update:

A320 (Vanilla) seems a bit broken Again, it will not recover from a turb on AP and keep bouncing right and left indefinitely… disabling AP or manual intervention fix the problem But it’s not normal…
Managed speed is now broken on the A320, especially after DECEL / approach, it will not keep an appropriate speed and slowing down until stall.

Since the update before this one, there is BIG problems with Multiplayer displayed, on Crowded (or not) airports you will not see players on the ground near you, a big part of them will disappear or not be displayed at all.
Same thing when you’re about to land, at 30-50nm you will see players on the ground where you’re about to land but when you get closer they will slowly all disappear…
Instead off the game seems to display players who are too far away for no reason.

I see nobody talking about this one, dunno why but it’s a big problem, big airports are now empty like hell since 2 updates for me.

Why would you be flying the A320 Vanilla? Use the mod and enjoy the Sim as you move to Chocolate.

maybe cause the mod is not compatible yet?

I flew the Longitude yesterday. The porpoising wasn’t a problem, but now it has a slow roll from side to side. I noticed it while climbing and got worse the higher I went. It was terrible at FL350. When I got back to FL290 it was gone.

This was my experience with it, but seems like people have different problems with it, so I’ll be curious what other people find.

1 Like

After update, I have several trees on the tarmac at LOCHER airfield.

@ASOBO: Is that normal, after every update, the community scenery designer has to fix its own scenerys again, and again?

brilliant I will test it out. Hopefully ot works for evrrything in the community folder, not just liveries.

I think they might have mentioned in the QandA that dissengaging the autopilot and reengaging fixes this. Can’t be sure though.

Been trying the whole afternoon. The simulator starts, says that I need a mandatory Update, it takes me to the Microsoft store. There I can start the Install. It then says downloading, only to spit out “An Unknown Error has occured. Code: 0x80070141”. How did everyone else manage to install the Update? Update 4 went fine, without problems. Like it should. But Patch 5 just will not load. Most likely means that my flying for the weekend has been cancelled. :frowning_face:

Patch is out Yey :smiley:
1.10.8.0 on steam

Having the same issue. Went looking for a possible driver update for my Saitek gear (yoke, throttle quad, rudder pedals) and couldn’t find any official sources. But - they all seem to work as far as Windows is concerned.

I also tried clearing the .CFG files, and also emptying the community folder. Ran multiple windows updates as well. Really frustrated, I can only fly on weekends and this looks like its gonna be a washout.

Fingers crossed!!

updated no problem. lets see what happens.

1 Like

I’ve opened a 1.10.8.0 topic. Please go there: Discussion: Update #5.1 (1.10.8.0)

2 Likes

Anyone else having Garmin issues? Can’t decrease VS and ALT Hold goes upto ~18000 feet?

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out using the metric system is broken.

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! :sweat_smile: :rofl:

That would be a huge nope.

Hi all,

A hotfix (1.10.8.0) for Update 5 has just hit the Steam and Windows Stores. This hotfix aims to address CTD’s relating to custom user input profiles. The discussion can be continued here: Discussion: Update #5 Hotfix (1.10.8.0)

2 Likes

I can’t offer any more support other than the steps posted in this thread.

You will need to reach out to Zendesk, inform them of your problem and your steps taken to attempt to resolve the issue.