Discussion: Update #5 (1.10.7.0)

The update worked just fine and community folder empty

itā€™s a rudder axis/pedals issue

After the Update the Citation Longitude started to swing from left to right above FL300

2 Likes

I am really jealous of that bandwidth :astonished:

It is not that they are turned off just that when pulling back ( trackirā€¦leaning back) they disappear.
Will however give it a try tomorrow.
Thanks

You can do it with the UI . No need to scratch around in file systems.

Same for me. In the TBM right now. Cruising at FL300 from KOPF to KTPA and this is the best itā€™s ever worked since the first patch blew up the AP. Not the slightest sign of any oscillation during climb or cruise. Everything appears to be working.

The down side is I use the G3000 mod and Synthetic Vision on the PFD and terrain view on the MFD currently donā€™t work. But Iā€™m sure the Working Title guys will fix that in time. Iā€™m ok with it as-is for now. I can forego those 2 small things for the extra functionality the mod grants the G3000.

I have blinking clouds.

The autopilot changes seem to have had a very positive effect on the standard DA62. FLC climb and transitions to altitude are now very smooth, without the dramatic nose drop and oscillations previously associated with FLC and altitude capture on this aircraft. Oddly the change log doesnā€™t mention the DA62 specifically in relation to autopilot changes.

Liveries are broken now. Selecting a new livery doesnā€™t load the new livery. Submitted a Zendesk. Most annoying.

1 Like

Try scroll wheel rather than clicking - I think it might be clicking that breaks the VS wheel

Ok, they look plenty bright to me, but did look darker when I started up until I turned the brightness up. Might be a different issue

Not using VS, using FLC. I increase or decrease my selected altitude, then apply FLC.

Donā€™t burn incense at home, burn Jet fuel.

1 Like

I have just unplug all my USB devices, but still crashing :frowning:

Everything was going well in the TBM on first test until I scrolled down in the Flight Plan, one click two many with no approach loaded and it locked up.

Yet the photogrammetry of San Francisco appears even WORSE after this patch. I flew Seattle to San Fran and the downtown cities from the airport look like melted pyramids or steeples. If this is ULTRA settings, then I give up hope Asobo will ever have this fixed after 5 patches.

yes, someone else created a new bug thread on this. They fixed one porpoise issue just to create another roll porpoise issue.

1 Like

I have blinking clouds in night and day
Does anyone have the same after the update 5?

Is it me or steering 747 on the ground is heavier than normal?

1 Like