Discussion: World Update I: Japan

My sympathy then: I have no ideas as to what could help. Good luck! :+1:t2:

The premium deluxe version is 120 euro, not really a small amount of money is it? and to play it smooth you need to fork out another hefty amount of money.
And no, i didnā€™t expect the sim to be perfect from the beginning but patches that are causing new problems are just not acceptable.
I can call myself a sim veteran, having a home cockpit with all bells and whistles, financed by years of hard work, so i can afford the price MS is asking for it, but for some (young) people, it can be very expensiveā€¦

1 Like

Seem like pretty good assumptions to me. Theyā€™ve pushed out 3 updates now and havenā€™t proved either QA or ability to hotfix yet. I think you are just upset somebody has a different opinion than you do. You know it is ok for people to vent their frustration. Just because your ability to enjoy the game doesnā€™t means others ability have not been impacted.

7 Likes

Yes, same here. Those buildings look horrible! Biggest immersion killer so far! Please fix a.s.a.p.

crazy fan bois incoming

Here you go bud enough proof for you. Like I said quit bitching all the ā– ā– ā– ā–  you said are not on my system. Your systen is the problem NOT ASOBOā€™s fault what you are experiencing.
3 Likes

The changes they made to the water is awesome! The open water is white capping at 18 knots like it should. Really makes a difference:)

4 Likes

Loving the helpfullness of that post. Any facts? Tried it yourself?

what are you talking about?

We mostly expected that. Its the default game ā€œbreakingā€ that is pissing people off. A320NX will work again, I am sure. But even they might not be able to fix all the new problems like AP going crazy or all displays blank.

Yes, noticed the same. Looks horrible now around ED52. Very unreal.

Hi, me again. Nope this is a forum for everyone and everyone can respond to everyone. If you donā€™t like how you are responded to then reassessment of how you approach an issue may be warranted.

1 Like

Your speading bull, just because your system is crashing its not the norm here . There are NO CRASHES. Fix your system then come back here.

1 Like

Try that after running the game for more than ten or twenty minutes.

Also what nvidia driver you on?

What windows ten build? If your system doesnā€™t clone my setup then your video has no value

Quick question - I have premium and all is well post patch so far- no issues with base install. The Japan update is a separate download. How big is it and where does it reside. My FS is on C: drive and is 1 TB and I rarely fly Japan (how about never so farā€¦) . Can you just leave it uninstalled for some later day when you have an urge to see Mt Fujii??

Thanks

Steve

See he was trying to help and you went back to being an ā€¦ well you know

1 Like

Bud you donā€™t get do you. I have been playing all morning system does not crash when you use V. I would suggest you disable your community folder first. Update your windows, drivers etc. If that doesnā€™t work you should re-install windows.

1 Like

Maybe you are just lucky, hundreds of people, including myself, are having that annoying VFR map CTD problemā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s bad enough trying to improve the sim with people modding the thing left right and centre (and the mods are now brokenā€¦) without allowing people to choose whihc version they are on. Even if you could go back (which they will never allow to happen for very good reasons) donā€™t expect to get anything improved or fixed againā€¦ever. Would you be happy with that?

I agree. Initially, I just wanted to report this issue as I 've installed the mod for the first time yesterday and wanted to check if the problem came with the last MSMF patch or if I made something wrong.

Happy flying.

Then donā€™t act like a child when ppl want to help you.