Discussion: World Update I: Japan

It is a known issue re-read

Same here!

Was that fix in the changelog?

Hey when MSFS update isn’t the active window I don’t hear music now. No need to go manually mute it now. A small thing but to whoever fixed that, thanks, I noticed!

Game may crash if the VFR Map is not opened right after starting the flight

Lol, I didn’t know this game was always in beta version.

2 Likes

Nice update! I just reinstalled Windows this week (unrelated to MSFS, had some hardware issues) and I was holding off on install till the patch dropped. Now I can get back into the air :slight_smile:

It is pixelated in Bing Maps so that is why that runway is not there. Hopefully someone will add it as an add-on. Should not be hard to do - I would if I could but my SDK was not working before the patch. Installing now and hoping for it to be fixed too.

How did you fly this version last night?

I don’t see it. I mean the various displays within the aircraft, PFD, ND etc. are all black and do not turn on when power is turned on.

Download and installation took about 12 minutes and was smooth!

Lot of more fixes than I had thought, looks promising!

You don’t need to uninstall, just rename to !Community. It will create a new community folder. Later, you can move one by one to test. But I agree to don’t use the mods.

Select “all” instead of “assigned” on the filter

Flying in Japan right now! Looks great.

20200929_181022|690x335

I was just going to do a video on how patch #2 messed up water detail making things look too glassy with brightness banding issues too when the update kicked in on my system. Just waiting for the patch download to finish to see if water is indeed back to it’s original detail :slight_smile:

Do you have the mod installed? If so remove it

1 Like

Code: 0x80070141

^ error from download attempt from the Ms Store Live Windows companion what’s its name already???
What can I do ?

me too, 7,39 for me in the Standar Edition on Game Pass.

its a bug if you dont have the king air i350

A320 Batt switches not working.

1 Like

Buy & Download / Buy, both grayed out