Discussion: World Update I: Japan

is there a problem with the x box controller saving functions?

If so this update is useless.

I’m disappointed to report that the issue with the avionics in the Cessna 172 G1000 randomly shutting down mid-flight has not been fixed in this patch.

4 Likes

the 0x80070141 error can also occur due to some Windows file name restrictions. The reason you’re seeing this error may be that Windows is trying to manage a file with an unusually long path or filename.

Try logging in as ADMIN ?? (maybe)

Hello SageGoldfish543,

This corresponds to 3rd party content - On the world map click on “Show Legend” to see it

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s just because it’s not high on the priority list because it’s not gamebrea - oh nvm.

It’s bizarre how they release a new patch that adds a new CTD which they are already aware of.

Surely should have fixed that CTD issue before releasing the patch? Even if it meant postponing the patch.

9 Likes

All downloaded successfully, no issues on Steam edition.

1 Like

Time for some music for whole Asobo team :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Also now there are even more CTDs flying no more for five minutes in a Cessna 172 glass cockpit in Tacoma, wa on ultra settings.

Come on asobo what did you do now?

I never get CTD in msfs2020 and sure enough, update and game is broke

2 Likes

Only if enough people report to Zendesk that it isn’t.

1 Like

A320 is now buggy as hell. Autopilot not following flightplan. Still only the Mach shown when selecting speed. I think i´ll give up.

4 Likes

I envy you :grin:. I live in Bolivia and my speed is 8mb / s :sob:

1 Like

After patch, its now SCARY REALISTIC

They have dealt with the AP issues in the C172 is a REAL World manner.

Its was not working correctly, so they have DISABLED it (but forgot the placard)

Now you cannot turn on either the AP or Transponder.

OR – Who re-wired my Cessna while I was away ???

UPDATE: Swapped planes, whet back to the C172 (steam) and now its working

( I do not have failures turned on) GO FIGURE

Really Impressive maintenance shop ???

1 Like

I would have thought these glitches would have been ironed out considering the new Japan mesh.

3 Likes

Im confused, is the VFR map CTD from patch 2 and they didn’t fix it? Or did they know it was a bug when testing patch 3 and still released it??

I have tried in admin mode. Also, just tried in safe mode (Is that the right name ? don’t know the english name of “mode sans echec” :slight_smile: ) and no more luck, both with the Store or the xBox app.

Apparently the latter.

Asobo definitely needs to have their team restructured and fixed. There testing people need to be rehired…

2 Likes

Did they fix the issue with the LOD?
Will they…??

Anyone else unable to load into airports, just getting birds eye view - ready for flight, click and its stuck in birds eye and some weird brown surrounding if i scroll in/out…

1 Like