Discussion: World Update III: United Kingdom

Well my fps is certainly higher around at least its in the 30s but it stutters.London is the first city that give me a huge performance hit.

1 Like

Hey - I canā€™t find Brigadoon. :slightly_smiling_face:

I replied the same answer in another post.

Usually I get a general framerate of 35 / 45fps everywhere in 4K all ULTRA but London for me today is unplayable, very very slow. Probably the servers are also under heavy load, need to try again more times in a few days.

Personally as quite everything works fine at ULTRA I donā€™t want to sacrifice my overall experience and bring down the sliders only for the London area now. :smiley:

Barton looks great

Old Trafford looks great.

Shame The Lowry, IWM and Media City that are nearby are not rendered.

Looking good for starting my Shetlands to the Sciliys Bush Trip

this is mine after the update. what happened? lol

Just did a clean install and still have the same same cloud issue, everything on Ultra.

London looks so good now! My fps took a hit though. Also, I just got a CTD, which almost never happens to me.

Soā€¦ no one seems to talk about actual flying muchā€¦ for some reason something happened to my Dodgeā€¦erm Textron Grand Caravan. I was flying a Bush Trip with it before the update and it seemed fine. Since the update it seems INCREDIBLY floaty. It floats at likeā€¦ 50 knots! Not only that, but at Vr of 70 knots, it wants to take off and rotate at around 45 or so. This is highy strange. Does anyone else experience this?

Do you have the Orbx london landmarks pack? If so, disable that. If you have a manual cache of London, delete that. If you have a rolling cache of London, clear that out.
Make sure Photogrammetry and Bing data is enabled.
Other thing to try is to rename your community folder.

Well again I have roughly same set up as you, apart from GPU 2080TI never get that FPS on ultra when flying lowā€¦and benchmark from 280 to 3series was not that much and I dont have 4 k just widescreen

On Modern flight model? (double check settings)

Hi guys. Anyone having log book issues since uk update?
Mine no longer recording flights or hours!

If you have developer mode enabled; disable that. Dev mode will prevent logging.

photogrammetry and bing data ā€œdisabledā€?

1 Like

Yup. I always do.

Cheers. Dev mode is fired up so will drop that tomorrow.
Many thanks

sorry, I made a mistake. Corrected my previous post. Thanks.

Hmz, odd.
Only mentions in the patch notes were about dual prop planes, and a pitch dip after rotation (on take off), so nothing should have changed. Havenā€™t tested the C208 myself today.

world war two bombs??

Check it out if you canā€¦ Just do a circuit, that should be enough. Let me know what you.