DIY Cessna 152 Home Cockpit - Completed

Hello!

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best Regards,

Younghoon

Hello!

I don’t know exactly which part it means, the main panel drew a drawing, but a part like Bezel had to be converted to 2D based on the existing 3D, and what wasn’t there for 152 also had to be 3D changed from it.

Also, cessna 152 1:1 scale poster I have was very helpful.

The Enclosure worked by converting existing sketchup file. But it also had to be changed suitable.
There were parts that needed to be fixed for mine than I expected.

Best Regards,

Younghoon

Hello!

I set the Marker Beacon LEDs (O.M.I) to works via the Mobiflight.

It’s not perfect, but I will be to make works video and upload of it to the my youtube channel, today.

It’s also be including a Low Volt LED working video.

I plan to take video with the GoPro Hero8 Black.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Younghoon

Here is Low Voltage LED and Marker Beacon LEDs works video.

6 Likes

Thanks. I just downloaded the game today and want to build a cockpit to go with it. The cessna looks to be the easiest. I was thinking of finding plans for a rc plane and going from there.

Congratulations! Very impressive and dedicated work!

It’ll be cool! good luck! :+1:

Thanks it was very hard, and I spent a lot of time. There will be more great home cockpit users, but I think mine is the best! :flight_departure:

Hello

I tested the stream on Twitch.tv a few times, but I will no longer use it there.

I will upload videos often on my YouTube channel.

If anyone is interested in this, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Thanks!

Looking great! You are going to have a lot of fun with that setup!

Enjoy the build. Can’t stress enough that planning and testing are so critical to success.

What are your camera settings for that forward looking view? I have just finished my home sim-pit and am having real issues with saving a custom view to have a very similar angle to what you are showing in your low volage LED, Marker beacon video.

Hello
I’m sorry for the late reply. Haven’t you solved the problem yet?
I haven’t flown with my cockpit lately.
I need to find out where the setting value save of this is.

Hello

Yes, you’re right. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes i solved it finally. I had to turn cockpit mode off to save a custom camera. Once i did that i noted the xyz values and then edited the camera.cfg to make the pilot view consistent with my saved camera settings.

@Younghoon1982 do you have a link to your FFB pedals build? What control board and software did you use?
Thanks

Great! Congratulations! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I think you’ve already found the answer. :grin:

Does anyone have the drawings for this project? I would be very happy if you could send it to me.
mail adress. m.enesozyurt@outlook.com

So what you’re actually doing to get that view, is basically just increase the camera height so you’re looking “above the virtual cockpit”, or is it different?