Do you ever get Bush Flight Legs that don't Complete?

I leave the bush trips for the moment, in these conditions it’s not funny and it’s stressful… :upside_down_face:
I’ll be back to bush trips in a few months, next year, I’ll see.

I think Asobo knows the problem, but today they have other priorities.

Please vote this thread up and submit a zendesk ticket (it’s the only way to get this triaged)
SU5/SU6 and Bush Trips - Bugs & Issues / Online Services & Activities - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like

I have completed 3 bush trips and are stuck in 4 - all at various stages and all failing to trigger the completed leg despite landing at the airport.

There seems to be no consistency with the bug as it seems to affect many players on all bush trips. It would be great to know which trips are bugged and which aren’t but it seems that all of them since the update don’t work.

1 Like

do not do Finland or Swiss Northern lakes. They both failed to complete leg 2 for me. I did get through Germany without problems.

That’s an example of the inconsistency of the bush bug. I’m stuck at Germany leg 6. I’ve read someone stuck at a different Germany leg past 6.

I had same problem in Balkans. 14 leg. I didn’t fly others yet.

Hi,

I have the same kind of issue on the Balkans bush trip; between Corfou and Aktion (LGPZ), I cannot validate the leg once I’m landed.
I tried both landing runways without luck… it’s a bit frustrating because I cannot go forward during this bush trip.

1 Like

In most cases the issue is with airfields updates. Updates of airfields data Flight Simulator is based on real information (it is taken from real airfields database), so if one install the update which makes an airfield used in Bush trip no longer operational, one cannot finish the trip. It is also an issue with airfields which are operational in part of the season only. The bush trips are performed in roughly real time - one can only change the time but not date. This is the source of the problems with German, Santorini and several other bush trips…

Yep. Same here in the Balkan Bush trip. Flew the leg (number i forgot) twice but did not get it completed. This takes away all the fun. Takes to much of my time to fly it twice and to discover the problem is not solved.
Also a problem with a Bush trip i downloaded from flightsim.to. USA southern states. Beautiful trip but after trying twice got stuck at 4 or 5th leg.

Same problem with me. Most bushtrips completed, but I cannot get past section 5 of the German journey even though landing successfully at EDFK. Is this an updated airfield?

Continuing the discussion from Do you ever get Bush Flight Legs that don't Complete?:

Having the same problem for the last few weeks. Pain to fly 30-40 minutes and the flight doesnt complete. Drive all over the airport hoping it will “register”. I let it go a few weeks and fly the same flight again. Months again the bush trips were fine.I had this problem with Denmark and now Sweden.

On todays Dev Q&A they did speak about bush flights briefly and said that they fixed it. They didn’t say exactly what they fixed, but they fixed it? So hopefully come tomorrow it’s a better experience for those that use it.

1 Like

Please have look here:

Not really. I play on XSX, got Gold Edition update and just got stuck on Balkan trip secod leg airport LDZD.
Landed on different strips, from different sides, tried to park near buildings, turn off engine etc. Nothing. Does’t freakin work.

I’m sad and alone here in the bush ;(

I love these trips but this is so frustrating :[

Aaaaa! what on earth!? I just reset the game, loaded this second leg again to see if maybe this will help and what!?
The game moved me back to the very start of the second leg, to the starting airport! ;;;;;(
I quite bush flights, it’s a Flight Sim, not Dark Souls !! ;;(

I’m sad.

1 Like

Having issues on the second leg of the Germany bush trip now. Strangely, the France trip completed each leg successfully.

Here is a small workaround if you are also using VR in combination with Bush Trips

I thought it was fixed. But today I’m doing the alpin challenge, and unable to complete the leg3. Landed at Ambri,; and nothing happen. no completion.
Bush trip are completely buggy.

All BT which I flew with SU7 are working as expected.
I dunno if you removed old saves. I suggest to do so.

After recorded landing, DONT go back to main menu, click continue and WAIT until the white line in the VFR map appears, now you can exit to main menu.

Me neither.