Do you think that MFS2020 should have a multi monitor configuration or better 90 degrees per screen R and L?

Moderator Translation:
Do you think that MFS2020 should have a multi monitor configuration like x plane 11 or better 90 degrees per screen R and L?
It would be ideal to be able to use our virtual cabins to be able to different 100% is trsite not to be able to use our cabin with mfs2020

¿Creen que MFS2020 teberia tener ina configuraracion multi monitor como x plane 11 o mejor 90 grados por pantalla R y L ?
Seria ideal poder usar nuestras cabinas virtuales para poder difrtual al 100 % es trsite no poder usar nuestra cabina con mfs2020

2 Likes

Multi monitor support has been on the wish list for quite sometime and has been brought up during several DEV Q&As.

It is the second highest voted request and is listed as started but when it will be implemented is to be determined.

I am hoping someone here can direct me to someone for help. Just setting up for three monitors. Did exactly what I have seen on a number of videos to do that. However, MSFS refuses to recognize monitor 1, left side, right from adding window 1. Other two are fine. Any suggestions

Thanks