Does anybody have spawning issues with the B737 Max (Bredok3D)?

I been trying to set flight from LAX to LIH (Hawaiian Island).

But the simulation does not seem to like it lol.

It will just cut out and go to XBOX home screen.

I have tried it soooo many times but something about it - I don’t know!

I do like Bredok3D’s B737 Max but something is off.

I am wondering what the issue is?

Payware questions belong in #third-party-addon-discussion

Okay - but still - doesn’t explain why the simulator doesn’t like that flight plan with B737 Max???

Since it’s payware, the best place to start is asking the manufacturer.

But it is on MSFS - something about the plan or the plane the simulator doesn’t like.

I wonder - does Asobo vet these add-ons fully to ensure there is going to be no issue?

Again - the protocol is to ask the Manufacturer, because Asobo can’t troubleshoot every possible scenario with a product. That’s how it’s been since the beginning. The outcome is either the manufacturer finds that they have a defect they need to fix in the next Marketplace push, or if it’s really a problem between the product and the sim, they got to Asobo to find out how to get it addressed. But all roads start with the Payware Customer reporting it to the manufacturer.

Okay - I have been scammed.

I love Asobo and this simulator a lot , I fly every day and I’ve spent thousand$ on gear/hardware/addons but I agree that they have to do something with the marketplace products. When an item is sold on the marketplace, regular people would expect to have at least a working product. Asobo should have a part of responsibility on what they sell on their marketplace , and advise the developers that if their product is broken , that they are allowed to temporarily remove it from the marketplace. And they should also fulfill refund for products that are unusable.

If you buy something at Walmart , if it doesn’t work , even though it’s not a product manufactured by them , they fulfill the refunds …Asobo is wrongfully profiting from this with no sanctions.

1 Like

It isn’t that simple. Asobo cannot test for every variable and permutation of the sim, everyone has different addons, scenery, airports, aircraft etc. You’re talking about an astronomical number of variables.

Regarding sim updates, it isn’t Asobo’s responsibility to ensure a third party addon works. They are responsible for the core simulator. They do not make, sponsor, endorse, or licence the addons.

It is then up to the third party developer to make any necessary updates.

I’m afraid this is how it works. You haven’t been scammed. If you don’t like it, I’m afraid it’s tough luck as it isn’t going to change.

2 Likes

How do you know it isn’t an issue with the aircraft? You’re assuming it’s the sim, when it’s entirely possible it’s the plane. Have you tried setting up the same flight with a different aircraft?

Bredok is one of the most notoriously awful third party developers, as any research before buying would have told you.

No, Asobo doesn’t test anything that goes up on the marketplace beyond the most basic functionality, at the time it’s released. If it breaks with future updates, that’s up to the third party developer to fix.

Caveat emptor.

4 Likes

Haha they certainly are.

Unfortunately being on Xbox we don’t have many decent airliner options which is a shame. I have this plane as well (I knew about developer but didn’t care) and yes indeed it can be very buggy, but I can also fly it without any issues at all for long stretches as well. Hit and miss I guess. If Xbox ever gets a decent airliner this will be put out to pasture.

Must be a cold day in hell - looks like I am about to land at LIH airport from LAX in the B737 Max of Bredo3k’s LOL

Next thing: will it save my flight in the logbook after these 5 hours? LOL

If not one thing it is something else!

SIM UPDATE 8 - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!