Does leaving a gap in scenery for 3rd party devs to fill the right thing to do?

Don’t worry, they won’t. At least according to the many dev diaries, interviews, etc. The plan is to keep improving the foundation, it’s a ever growing and ever evolving platform.

1 Like

Maybe the xbox version can do this? Ok, no facts.

152/172 have no adverse yaw. Every turn is automatically coordinated with all assists off. The ball in the inclinometer doesn’t move outside the center area unless you’re applying rudder.

Thanks, that sounds hopeful!

You didn’t even answer my question…

Of course there’s a limit to what they can provide as the basis and what 3rd party devs can bring to the table. At least we will have a choice.

Which question?

That’s well known. Go for payware.

What I figured. Sorry, have better things to do.

1 Like

Ah, I got your point. Katana DA20. Can you imagine that I can open the “doors”? But ok, it’s not a simulation.

That’s called Moving the Goalposts, my friend. You asked for one example of unrealistic behavior in GA planes and I provided you with one example.

So many GA planes in FS2020. What you expect for $60 or $120. Go for another sim. Also at “study level” it’s far away from reality. My point was what exactly is not working and not nothing is working as another user said. You answer the question, that’s fine. That’s a precice answer.

Consider the trend in gaming these days. Most titles seem to have planned DLC to expand their projects into the future and fund their online footprint. Put simply The more often they put out new things for games the more people will spend more money to keep more people playing an already developed game.
Is it right or wrong? Is it good or bad? Well I suppose that depends on your own thoughts.
Some things to consider (for MSFS) is who is going to pay for the servers that run the online parts? And should third party developers have a place in the future?
Seems to be just simply the way it is in a truly capitalist online market.