Does World Update V (Nordics) include ENSB (Svalbard)?

Does World Update V (Nordics) include ENSB Svalbard airport? I have limited hard drive space and have to move things around to have enough space for WU5, so want to make sure that airport is included before I do that. Thanks.

I’m not sure it’s on the list:

IMPROVED AIRPORT DATA ON 99 AIRPORTS

ENKJ ESGP ENOL ENRY ESTA EKKA EKSP ESPA ESOW ESMT ESTL ESNZ ESSD ESDF ENGM ESSA ENBR EFHK BIRK ESGG ENAL ENZV ESSB EFHF EKRK ESMS ENTO ENTC EKBI EKAH EKYT EFTU ENSD ENBO ENCN ENHD EFOU EFTP BIAR ESKN ENAN ENML ENNO EKRN ENOV ENEV ENSG BIVM ESSV ENKB ENLK EFRO EKOD ESGJ ENSO ESOE EFKU EKEB ESMQ ENSN ENFL ENAT EFVA ESNQ ESNU ESSL ENLI ENBN ENSH ENST EFIV EFJY EKSB BIHN ESOK ESNN EFPO EFMA ESGT ENJB ESSP BIEG ENHV ENRS ENBL ENHF ESMX ENNM EFNU EFHV ENHA ENSK ENMS ENRM EFLP ENRA EKSN EFLA ENFG

ENSB Svalbard is a hand-crafted airport that was included as part of WU5. The list above is for airports with improved data, but the new hand-crafted airports are listed separately. Anyway, I can confirm it is there as I stopped in on my around the world tour specifically to visit the hand-crafted airport. See the link–if you search the thread you will find pictures of ENSB.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks! Just got WU5 and flying there now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.