Don't select Full Screen Mod

I can’t select full-screen mode after the last update. It appears in the options, but I can’t choose and activate it. The program constantly stays in window mode.
Do you have a suggestion for a solution?

Hello!

Your topic has been moved into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

Sry,

I don’t know if simple basic ALT+ENTER do trick here and help you solve this :wink: I expect sim window with focus of course.

Just an FYI the SIM isn’t ever in proper “Full Screen” it’s always in “Full Screen Windowed” which is needed for this type of title.

But if you’re just going for borderless the previous post of using Alt+Enter should work.

Thanks for your answer. Of course, I tried alt+enter. But the problem was different from that. After updating the Nvidia driver and restarting the computer, the problem was solved. Thanks again.

1 Like