Dr. Disrespect Tries MSFS2020

Just watched Dr. Disrespect give MSFS2020 a try. Later in his stream he turned on multiplayer. It sure was a stress test on the servers with over two dozen players flying along with him. Good publicity for the sim. He had more than 76K watching at one point.

5 Likes

Off topic, but public multiplayer is really fun. I had most fun flying an acrobatic plane at LOWI last night :stuck_out_tongue:

How do you turn on public multiplayer? I have not seen it yet.

Hi @KahngroTBO, from the World Map, select Flight Conditions. Under Multiplayer, select All Players.

Welcome to the community.

I’ve had a blast annoying people in the extra trying to fly in formation :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol, even he was complaining about the performance. He asked if “25 FPS” was normal, and his PC probably costs more than some cars. It fascinates me that some people still try to claim they get 60FPS at large hand crafted airports with jets

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate it

Honestly, I have my settings on very high/ultra, and I’m getting 45-60fps (with microstutters but those are inevitable at this early stage of the sim) in 1920x1080. I’ve got an i5-8600k (heavily overclocked), GTX 1060 6GB (also overclocked) and 16GB ram (with an extra 24GB virtual allocated ram, and I ordered 16GB more yesterday lol)

So honestly, unless people are actually trying to run 4k at ultra, I have no clue why so many people are complaining. My pc is around 3 years old, and at that time I paid around 1500$ for the build. Maybe my PC is just magical or something, I have no clue.

1 Like