Dramatic clouds over Europe

5 Likes

What will you say to us? :slight_smile: beautyful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

And now :thinking:

What plane is that

I just did a landing at CYYC ( Calgary ) in one of the most dramatic real-time weather

3 Likes

4 Likes

Nice but would you look at this:

I think it was somewhere between some southern pacific island and NZ.

5 Likes

That’s nice, you even got lucky enough with the timing for stunning sun effects

1 Like

Not to mention the huge thunderstorm going on below.

1 Like

It’s the Asobo 787-1000

2 Likes

my premium deluxe package doesn’t work, because i installed it on my username account with a Ø caracter in my name. So i had to create a new user account, with only english/US caracters :roll_eyes: and of course, Microsoftshop doesn’t want to install it in this one because it consider it as being a whole different person/buyer
 So now, i will be forced to purchase it a second time because of these incompetent and lazy people
i don’t like the Queen, for long haul
definitely not with the mirrored logo problem :face_vomiting:
and some more detailed EU airports

I would fight that tooth and nail with customer service

I did that during 6 weeks. 
 that’s why i am abandonning any hope for a favourable outcome.:unamused:

2 Likes

Yup, these are extremely stunning.

1 Like

Thanks! I thought so too.
I was flying from Slovakia to the Netherlands if I remember correctly.

The screens don’t even do justice to the actual experience, some really high level clouds were passing just below me. Seeing it all move adds so much more depth but unfortunately I didn’t make a video.

1 Like

Fortunately it doesn‘t take much for everyone to experience the same.

1 Like

Very true. I do like that some experiences feel really unique though. Even after months of flying you can still be amazed by a view never seen before.

1 Like

Maybe register a question for the upcoming Q&A, as even if it doesn’t get enough votes to be asked, it should still get their notice and raise awareness of what looks like a very dodgy practice from customer services. Especially when the “non-English” character thing was accepted as a bug in the first place.

I’d vote for it :slight_smile:

1 Like