Drzewiecki Design Sale for xbox

Does anyone know which airports run well?

I’ve just read renton is fixed in su10 and I have no problems with Moscow airport, Kracow and Washington.

Anyone bought anything else? What’s Narita like now on Xbox?

I’m not on the beta su10. XBOX series X
KDCA Ronald Reagan Washington National airport 1.3.0 (surprisedly works well. occasional CTD when I’m droning around looking at stuff)
EPKK John Paul II airport 1.4.0
EPMO Warsaw Modlin airport 1.1.1
I do have an occasional CTD. The longer you stay at the airport and look around, the more likely it’ll CTD. The 2 Poland airports are like 50/50 on the taxi way to the gate. You may or maynot make it to the gate. Once at the gate if you make it, sit back and enjoy the CTD.

RHAA Tokyo Narita airport 1.1.0 This airport CTDs every time for me at some point. Either landing or taxing, its pop the weasel music needed at this airport. It looks great though for the short time before the CTD. Hopefully su10 fixes the 3rd party airport issues.

Ah ok cheers for the heads up. Kracow has worked since su10 for me without issue. I’ll let you know how I get on with the others

Well after the 10 update on XBOX series X. Flying the stock 320neo. I’m still having CTD’s at the same 3rd party airports I was having issues with in 9. Sometimes on the approach (not always), but mostly when taxiing to the gate CTD. (I uninstalled the airports, and reinstalled them just to see if that cleaned out anything). So as I continue to add airports back in and try to land/get to the gate. I’ll add them my to my list.

RHAA Tokyo Narita airport 1.1.0 Drzewiecki design - CTD
PHOG Kahului airport 1.2.0 Northern Sky Studio - CTD
KLAS Las Vegas 1.6.0 (airport 1.5.1) Flytampa - CTD
LPPT Lisbon Humberto Delgado airport 1.1.1 MK-Studios- CTD
Stock - KDFW – Dallas / Fort Worth - CTD

I’ve have quite a few 3rd party airports, so I’ll create a list indicating which ones still cause a CTD for me, so others can avoid spending $$ on them until they get fixed. (also I’ll post ones that seem to work for me, as they should).

Did you get Renton on sale? Is it working under su10? Also how about KMDW Chicago midway? It’s on sale also. I would get them if they actually work now. But I’m not confident since I’m still getting CTD’s on my other 3rd party airports that have always had issues. Ugh.

I haven’t got Renton, but balice, Warsaw and Moscow were working and so was Washington. You get the occasional ctd but nothing major.

You could try this to lessen the load seemed to work on justsim airports for the most part

Go to traffic and put in these settings:

Ground aircraft density -80
Worker density - 80
Airport vehicle density - 40

See what happens when you taxi and take off

1 Like