Drzewiecki just released Seattle Landmarks

Hi All,

I also bought this great DLC on the FS Marketplace just to find out that it comes with massive LOD problems. All the great builings load fully only at very close distance. Before and from a little bit far away, they look absolutely awful.

On the “Drzewiecki Design” page I learned that these issues have been long addressed and updated versions have been shared with Microsoft and on other portals. While the other portals have already updated the DLC version. it’s still version 1.0.0 on Marketplace!!!

How can we notify MSFT to upload the latest version on the marketplace?? Is there a bug to be logged or what’s the procedure?

The update is now finally live in the Marketplace, a month after Drzweicki mentioned submitting it to stores in their forums. LOD issues are now fixed!

Any frame rate hit with this installed?

No as long you’re not running anything slower than a 1060 you should be good.

1 Like

I bought Drzewiecki Seattle and am very disappointed. I live in Seattle and the night lighting is just way over the top. Is this Seattle or Vegas? Drzewiecki, are you listening? You have way too much Christmas lighting colors and it is way too bright for Seattle!

Might be using some long exposure technique but here’s a real shot

I agree though in general night lighting needs to be toned down a little bit or else cities look like Las Vegas

Just downloaded this and while it is really nice it is odd to see random extra buildings that aren’t there in real life. Also was a little disappointed that when taking off from Boeing field that the museum of flight was not modeled in it is just a large building. It’s a flying game the museum of flight is the largest of its kind in the PNW. Being from Renton Washington just by there was surprised by these two things

It doesn’t do anything to the airports, just the Seattle metropolitan area.

Drzweicki did fantastic airports for the Seattle area for P3D, including an excellent KBFI with fully rendered Museum of Flight. Hoping they will follow up their recently released (and excellent) Renton with Boeing Field soon for MSFS.

1 Like

Even on xbox, Seattle Landmarks works well and was a good buy (I bought recently during the sale). I grew up in Seattle and the default scenery is quite bad (e.g. floating bridges underwater) which is odd since MS HQ is there. Aside from the garish night lighting this was a great upgrade and it actually does include some modeling (and boats) at the seaports. One of the few urban locations I know of with several seaports. The Renton airport looks amazing but unlikely to work well when/if released on xbox (given problems with other Drzewiecki airports on xbox).

Awesome too bad I play on xbox Sea Tac tarmac seems to be bleached out for me now after downloading. That being said Seattle area does look WAY better now